Chapter 17

Harry's POV

I woke up at 5 in the morning to take a shower but I see the phone on the side of the bed and Ciara asleep next to me. I call Joseph's phone and go to the bathroom. I know Ciara made me promise but I have to. He picked up.

"Hello?" He said, sounding muffled.

"Hey Joseph... It's Harry... Why do you want Ciara so bad?"

"Cause she is the love of my life and I'm hers. Get it in your head Harry. She doesn't fucking love you. How could she ever love you? Ask yourself that as you look in the mirror. You have three days starting right now to give her back to me. Or else." He said on the other end.

"You will never get her because I will always be right next to her! And she doesn't love you Joseph, get that through your head!" I snap, ending the call. I lean on the sink as I looked in the mirror.

How is she in love with me? He's better than me...

I get snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Open the door Harry!" Shit its Ciara.

"I'm coming..." I said, trying to keep my voice steady before I open the door.

"Why were you talking to him?! You don't know what could happen! Believe me when I say this, you are gonna regret that call! And you promised that you wouldn't!" She said closing the door and pushing me against the wall as her eyes teared up.

"I'm sorry okay?! I wanted to help you! What is he going to do?! He can't do anything else!" I said confidently.

"He's gonna kill you Harry! That's what he's gonna do! That's why I cut myself. I can't afford losing you. Before I'm supposed to die they are gonna torture me in front of you then they are gonna torture you in front of me. They are gonna kill you and leave me with Joseph. They knew you were gonna call so they told me that was gonna happen. That's why I told you not to use or touch my phone or yours! I can't live knowing you aren't around anymore." She said as she backed up and sat on the floor with her knees to her chest and her head on her knees. I walk over to her.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't know. But that's not gonna happen and I'm not letting that happen. And if it does happen I will always be there for you every step of the way. Got that?" I said, lifting her chin up and kissing her.

"What happened? You guys are gonna die?" Jael and Niall snapped, Amanda, Ashton, and Liam behind them.

"No we aren't because I'm not gonna let any of this happen." I said.

"What happened?" Jael asked.

Ciara explained everything that she had to to get her point across. When she finished they were already in tears.

"We are gonna help you. We aren't gonna let one person take you guys apart." Niall said as he looked at the both of us.

"Thanks guys but if what he said does happen... Lets make these three days worth memories. Get ready cause we are gonna go to the carnival." I said, picking Ciara up onto her feet before leaving to get my clothes ready.