Chapter 3

Harry's POV

Ciara is sitting on my lap with her head on my chest taking pictures and kissing my cheeks. I wish I could tell her that I really really love her, not just to start a conversation or to use her. When I tell her, I mean it. And I wish I could kiss her so badly right now but I have to do it right because it's her first time.

"Hey Haz. Who do you go for? The guy in the blue or the guy in the black?" She asked, looking at me.

"They have names love... but the guy in the blu-ack... I don't know..." I said.

She laughed and got up to get a soda. I decided to get a little bit more comfy and lied down.When she came back she sat down but I told her to lie down. She does and I squeeze her and she started to laugh because it "tickles".

"Were gonna call it a night, it's getting late so goodnight you guys." says Zayn while he hugs all the guys and girls except for Ciara and I. He bends down and kisses Ciara on the forehead and he kisses mine too and leaves.

~20 minutes later~

"I gotta go guys... I need my beauty sleep 'cause this face doesn't just happen without thinking ya know." Liam said as we all laughed.

"Bye Lee. Bring me my money tomorrow 'cause you lost the bet." Ciara said. The bet was that the guy in the blue would win and if he didn't Ciara would get 20 dollars... She won.

"Alright baby girl! I love you!" He screamed from the door. Ciara has a brother sister relationship with all the guys. Liam and Ciara have a father daughter relationship.

"I love you too honey boo boo!" She screamed in my ear as she smiled.

"Why did you scream in my ear? Oh cause you want to get tickled? Don't worry, I got you." I said. Before she could say anything, I started tickling her.

"Guys... Guys... GUYS!" Niall screamed.

"Yes Nialler?!" Ciara asked gasping for air.

"We have to go. Bye guys!" He said as Ciara and I got up and hugged Niall, Jael, Mercedes and Louis.

"Hey... Lets go to the room... Your surprise is in there..." I say after they left, trying not to seem too excited.

"Ok." she said with a smile.