Chapter 28

Aaron's POV

"Come on guys. We're here." Ciara said as we got out of the car. We were at the beach. I saw some people coming towards us and Jessica squeezed my hand.

"Who are they?" She asked.

"I don't know but maybe Ciara and Harry know them."

"Hey guys sorry we're a little bit late. Where are we set up or setting up?" Harry asked the people. Ciara came towards us.

"Hey it's okay. These are our friends. They won't bite. I promise, now come on we need to help." She said as she pulled us towards the people so we could follow them. It was nice outside, not too hot and sunny but not too cold and cloudy. I missed my sister a lot and she has changed from being insecure and depressed to out going and happy.

"Hello mate. My name is Niall and this is Jael, Mercedes, Louis and Liam. The guy over there is Zayn, the girl next to him is Perrie and the girl next to her is Sophia. The guys and girls near Harry are Michael, Tiera, Calum, Emerie, Luke, Harley, Ashton and Amanda in that order from his left to his right. And who are you two?" He said happily.

"I'm Aaron and this is Jessica. We are Ciara's brother and sister." He shook our hands, picked Jessica up and walk over to Harry and Ciara. I followed.

"Hey Ciara. He looks a lot like you. But this little one doesn't." He said.

"I know! He's my twin and she looks more like our dad!" She said over the music that was playing. There was no one else on the beach so I'm guessing they rented it for the day.

"Ciara's family is our family, welcome." Jael said to me with a reassuring smile because she saw how tense I was.

"Thank you." I said.

We sat on the beach laughing and singing the whole time. Ciara was happy and that made me happy.

"So tell us about your family Aaron. Since you've been with them longer." Louis said.

"We'll my dad was always at work and my mom leaves early in the mornings and comes late at night so we don't see her as often. Our dad was in the Army and our mom is a doctor. Jessica and I are always together because our parents aren't. They changed a lot since Ciara left. Our dad resently past away while on duty... Mom is all we got. Why did you leave Ciara?" I asked looking at her. She looked back at me as Jessica sat on Harry's lap and started falling asleep.

"Mom told me... And I quote... 'You are a disgrace to this family. I regret ever having you. You are the reason why your father and I aren't getting along. You aren't even my daughter. Why don't you just kill yourself? You could die and I wouldn't even care.' I left because she told me to... Harry was in town that summer with his family and they took me in. I grew close with them. When I was 16 I desided that I would get a little house and work but still go to school... At 17 I bought a bigger house and still worked while I attended school. I won't say that I hate her but I am disappointed that I was never the daughter she wanted me to be... That's why I didn't go back... I'm sorry for dad though..." She said as Harry scooted closer to her.

"Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't know that... And you were the daughter she wanted... She cried for about two years because of you... She found out that Harry's family took you in and she was happy because she thought they would give you more than she could... She had Jessica because she wanted to fill the void she had in her heart. She really missed you."

"It's okay. Did she really miss me? It's good that we have some family time. Want a drink or a snack?" She asked getting up trying to change the subject.

"No it's okay, I can get it myself but thank you." I said but she pushed me down and got me a soda.

"Thanks... So how do you know these... ummm... friends of yours Ciara?" I asked not trying to sound rude.

"Can I tell them? Pleaaaaaassssseeee?!" Louis pleaded as Ciara nodded.

"Okay so, we have known your sister and you since we were born. Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Ashton, Michael, Calum, Luke and I's mums knew your mum before we were born. We would come every summer to see you two but you were always with other people so we ended up seeing Ciara. When Harry's family took her in she went to the same school as us, other than Nialler because he was in Ireland but we would Skype, and she would help us with problems. Am I missing anything?" He finally finished looking at everyone.

"Yeah the part where Jo-" Luke started but was cut off by Ciara.

"Joe. Joe he's our... friend. Excuse me... I have to do something..." She said as she got up and went to the car.

"I'll go talk to her but tell him what happened." Harry said as he handed Jessica, who was now asleep, to Luke.

Liam, Luke and Louis ended up telling me about Joseph and what he did to Ciara and what she used to do to herself because of him.

"Why though? She is really nice..." I finally asked when they finished.

"He was drunk the majority of the time and didn't know what he was doing. And yeah she is nice... That's why everyone loves her so much... Especially Harry... He can't live without her." Liam finished off.

"Wow... I'm gonna help!"

"No! No you can't 'cause... She... Doesn't want you getting hurt... Because she cares too much about you guys..." Jael said.

"But-"

"No buts! If Ciara lets you then you can but other than that you can't." Mercedes snapped.

"Okay..."

"Hey guys. What did we miss?" Ciara said as she and Harry got back. She sat on Harry's lap once he sat back down.

"Nothing..." I said. We talked, sang, danced, swam, screamed and laughed for about 2 more hours before we desided to head to the mall. It was around 2 in the afternoon when we started heading to the mall. Nothing important happened just us swimming on the floor, going up to random people and hugging them, Ciara would hold random people's hands and walk with them, Jessica would run around stores screaming "ICE CREAM!" and I would kiss random girls' cheeks. After the mall we went to the hotel they were staying at so the guys could get ready for their concert.

"You guys are invited to come and see us if you would like. You can be back stage with the girls and Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton." Harry said as he started getting his stuff.

"No it's okay we don't want to interrupt."

"Don't be silly Aaron. We would love to have you guys there. Come on, have fun." Ciara said a she got some clothes as well.

"Okay but we are gonna have to get some clothes for Jess and I." They nodded in response. When everyone was ready we went to the store. I got to get two outfits and Jessica got two as well. Her first outfit was a pink dress with converse and her second, which she is going to wear to the concert, was a grey shirt with a pink skirt and pink jordans. I got a black sweater, an 'obey' SnapBack, black Converse and blue jeans for my first outfit. My second, which I am going to wear for the concert, was a red Aeropostale shirt, dark blue jeans, red Jordans and a red 'swag' SnapBack.

"You guys ready?" Ciara said after I finished dressing Jess.

"Yeah." I said after getting out of the dressing room with Jess. Ciara and I were matching but she had a red 'beautiful' SnapBack, dark blue jean shorts and black and red Jordans. Mercedes was wearing a maroon 'geek' shirt, dark blue jean shorts, a black and cheetah print 'obey' SnapBack and cheetah print Vans. Jael was wearing a blue 'punk' shirt, white shorts, a blue and white '#selfie' SnapBack and white Converse.

"Take a pic it lasts longer AJ." Harry said as he walked in and wrapped his arm around Ciara as she smiled.

"I wish I could but I don't have my phone." I said.

"We'll go and get it after the concert. Lets go 'cause we need the others too." Ciara said as we walked out.

"Lets go guys." Ciara and Harry said as they banged on every door in the dressing room and laughed.