Chapter 26

This is a continuation of the last chapter so there is still sex in this chapter too! Read at your own risk!

Ciara's POV

Without thinking I bring him to me and start kissing him while I make him lie down on me and I wrap my legs around his torso. He seems a little tense but pushes it aside. He breaks the kiss and looks at me.

"Are you ready Ciara? I don't want to do this if you aren't ready."

"I'm ready... I promise..." I said with a reassuring smile as he started kissing me again. I actually meant it though because he is different and cares.

"Okay..." He says as he plays another song. I'll Make Love To You by Boyz 2 Men.

Close you're eyes

Make a wish

And blow out

The candle light

For tonight is

Just your night

We're gonna celebrate

All through the night

Pour the wine

Light the fire

Girl your wish is my command

I submit to your demands

I will do anything

Girl you need only ask

He starts nipping at my neck gently, making my body arch towards his again and making me dig my nails into his back. He takes my lingerie off then he slips his boxers off after.

I'll make love to you

Like you want me to

And I'll hold you tight

Baby all through the night

I'll make love to you

When you want me to

And I will not let go

Till you tell me to

"Harry..."

"What happened? Did I hurt you?" he said, shooting his eyes at mine.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Girl relax, lets go slow

I ain't got no where to go

I'm just gonna consentrate on you

Girl are you ready

It's gon be a long night

Throw your clothes on the floor

I'm gonna take my clothes off too

I made plans to be with you

Girl whatever you ask me

You know I can do

He starts grinding for a little bit and I moan. I felt his tip at my entrance and he pushed some of it in so I could adjust. When he felt I did he put the rest in. He was sweet and went to the rhythm of the music. He went in and out and hit my sweet spot every time.

"Baby... do you think I'll make it?"

"You will... I will be there every step of the way." he said before speeding up. At the thought of Joseph and what he did to me that made me hate him so much I felt angry but put it aside. I was scared that Harry would do the same.

~Flashback~

"Stop it Joseph! It hurts!" I screamed my lungs out every second he raped me but he said it wasn't rape that it was love.

"You have been a bad girl so you are gonna pay for you cheating on me!" He snapped.

"Stop Joseph! You're drunk! Leave me alone and go fuck that girl at the bar that you were making out with!" I snapped back.

"I would never cheat on you Ciara! She just came on too strong! I couldn't resist! But I'm about to cum so shut up!"

~Flashback over~

Haz started whispering sweet things in my ear and making me laugh at how cheesy he was. He started kissing my neck again and hit my sweet spot. He started going down my body and was facing my clit. He looked up at me before licking it. I arched my back and grabbed his hair. He then proceeded to go deeper which made me moan more and louder. My juices started coming out as he licked it all up. He came up again. I pulled him closer to me and rolled so I could straddle. He placed his hands on my bum. He inserted himself inside of me again as I played a song this time. Love In This Club part 2 by Beyonce and Usher.

Usher: Now baby girl there ain't

nothing more that I can say

You know by now I want it more that anything

If I walk away and just let you leave

You'll be stuck in my head like a melody

Beyonce: I know you want it but I'm hesitating

You must be crazy I got a man and you got a lady

Usher: I know we're hear together

So this must be something special cause

You could be anywhere you wanted

But you desided to be here with me

No coincidence it was meant to be

Don't be shy, don't let your boy get in

So you can tell all your friends you was on this remix like

In this club

I grinded to the beat of the song as he groaned and I moaned. He pulled me towards him and kissed me. This is going to be one of my best memories because he is careful and loving when doing this but he knows what to do and he gave me his virginity. He cummed inside me and just stayed there for a little bit.

"Baby... I love you... And I need you in my life for good... So will you marry me when the time comes?" Harry said as he broke the kiss and made me stop.

"Really?" I ask as he gets into a sitting position while I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Yes. I want you in my life For All Time. I want to help you when you're down, I want to be with you every second of everyday! I don't want you in my life! I NEED you in my life For All Time! So... Will you marry me when the time is right?" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him.

"Yes! When are we gonna tell the others?!" I ask but he puts one of his fingers to my lips.

"Don't worry about that. What we need to do is go to sleep because it's 12 am and we have to go somewhere at 9 so come on." he said as he picked me up so he could get up and sat me down. He lied down on the bed and patted a spot next to him. I went over and snuggled up next to him.

"Did you like it?" he said as he played with a strand of my hair.

"Yes baby I did. Goodnight honey." I say as I'm exhausted.

"Goodnight baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

"For All Time?"

"For All Time." I said as he pulled me closer to him and we fell asleep.