Chapter 27

Harry's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon but Ciara isn't next to me.

"Ciara?" No answer.

"Ciara!" Still no answer.

I got up, picked up and slipped on a fresher pair of boxer and took a look around the room and I found a note.

Dear Harry,

I went shopping with Jael and Mercedes to get a wedding dress for them. I will be back at 9 but I put your clothes out so we could be matching! Hope you like it!

Love, Ciara

P.S. you can NOT get out of using what I told you to use! Ok I love you! <3

Well I guess I'm gonna wear this. A black and white 'shes mine' jacket, blue jeans, a black and white 'obey' SnapBack, black and white Jordans, black sunglasses and a black watch. Not a bad outfit choice but I wonder what she's wearing.

I get into the shower and I feel refreshed while the water hits my back and remember last night. I smile at the thought. I look down and I see red on Ciara's shampoo. I pick up the shampoo bottle and see that it's blood. What could have happened for there to be blood? Why is there blood? Did she fall? That's when my questions are answered. Joseph.

Ciara's POV

"I think that one is so pretty on you Jael. I love it." I said as I look at Jael's beautiful dress that suits her perfectly. (If you want to see the picture go to: http://www.200shop.com/images/advanced-floor-length-a-line-strapless-low-back-sweep-train-with-applique-wedding-dresses-wdresses00982.jpg)

"I love it too. What dress are you gonna take Mercedes?" She said still in awe at the dress.

"I'm gonna get this one." Mercedes said as she walked out with the dress in her hands.

"Beautiful!"

"Why is your hair wet?" Jael asked as she took off my beanie and picked up my hair to make it into a side braid.

"Ever heared of a shower?" I said sarcastically.

*ring ring*

"I'll be right back. It's Harry." I said smiling while they made kissing faces.

"Hello?" I asked still laughing at their faces.

"Why would you fucking cut yourself."

My heart dropped. I didn't know what to say.

"I didn't..."

"Don't fucking lie to me Ciara. I saw the blood on your shampoo. Where are you 'cause we need to talk?"

"Look it was an accident. I'm at the East side of the outlets... Where the wedding dresses are..."

"What outlets?" He said with disappointment clearly in his voice.

"The Mercedes one..."

"I'll be there in 10. Wait for me outside." He said before hanging up. I walked back to the room and start getting my stuff. I put my beanie on and I told Mercedes and Jael that I had to go. I walked outside and sat on the curb. I see a car pull up with an angry Harry in it.

"Get in." I get in and we start driving. It's quiet but Harry broke the silence after a few minutes.

"Why Ciara? Why?" He asked, pain written in his eyes. He picked up my left hand and traced the fresh cuts with his thumb pad as I flinched every now and then.

"Joseph... He called at 5 and told me a lot of stuff that reminded me of my past and told me a bunch of shit. I got into the shower and did some... That's it." I finished as we pulled up to my mum's house.

"I'm sorry Harry I didn't-" I started but was cut off by his lips. I felt all of his emotions through the kiss. Pain and sorrow shot out the most though.

"I can't go in there. They hate me. My mother even said that she didn't want me... Remember that? 'Cause last time I checked your mom was the one who took me in as my guardian. My mom and dad got divorced because of me and after I left they got remarried and had another child." I could feel the tears coming up but none came out.

"Well I'll go in there with you. Just promise me one thing. Don't cut yourself anymore. I hate seeing you in pain." I nodded as we got out the car. We got to the front door and rang the bell.

"I got it!" I heared a little girl say. I'm guessing that's the sister I never met. She opened the door. She had green eyes and light brown hair like my dad but she had wavy hair like my mom.

"Mommy there's a girl and boy at the door." She said.

"Aaron can you get it? I'm busy right now." I heared my mom say. Aaron is my twin brother.

"Yeah sure." He walked up to the door and I guess he recognized me because he hugged me.

"Ciara. I missed you so much. I thought I was never gonna see you again." He said as he let go and let us go in. The house was the same but with more pictures of the little girl and none of me. I guess they didn't want to remember me.

"Who was at the... Jessica can you go to your room." My mom told the little girl as she set eyes on me.

"Who is she?" She asked keeping her sitting position next to me.

"She's your big sister." Aaron said as he smiled.

"Really?! I have a big sister! I'm Jessica! What's your name?!" She said excitedly as she hugged me.

"Ciara... How old are you?" I asked as I hugged her back.

"I'm 7... Gonna turn 8 in three days. Why haven't I heared of you?" She asked as she let go and sat on my lap. I squeezed Harry's hand at the question she asked.

"I went to a school far away and I couldn't see you guys because I didn't have any money. Can you go to your room please? The grown ups need to talk." I said with a smile as she nodded and left.

"How have you been Ciara? Long time no see." Aaron said as he sat on my lap and I pushed him off, not letting go of Harry's hand.

"You and Harry going out?" He asked as he looked at our hands and Harry nodded, pulling me closer.

"Hi mom..." I said as I looked at my mom.

"Hi... I'm sorry for telling you that you were a mistake... I didn't mean it... I was just having problems with your father..." She said as I got up and we hugged. Aaron and Harry did a bear hug with us.

"It's okay mom. It's good to see you again though. Jessica looks like dad." I said as we all laughed.

"You have grown so much and you are beautiful. Harry. Take care of her." She said as he nodded and placed his hands on my waist. We started talking, laughing and catching up. Then we realized that it was 8:30.

"Mom we have to go. Bye mommy." I said as Harry and I hugged Aaron, Jessica and my mom.

"Can I go? Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeee?!" Jessica said looking up at us.

"Of course you can. You can come along too Aaron and Mrs. Cortez if you would like." Harry said as he picked Jessica up.

"No I have to work today. But Jessica and Aaron can stay."

"No it's okay mom. We can take them. It'll be fun." I said as she nodded and we left.

"Ready for some fun today?" I asked as Aaron and Jessica nodded. I looked back at Harry as he squeezed my hand and we left.