Chapter 30

WARNING! SEX IN THIS CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! (shout out to cousin! Lol!)

Ciara's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You could have fucking died Ciara!" He snapped as I tried getting up but he laid me down and straddled me with his left hand squeezing my wrists over my head.

"Just hit me already! I can see it in your eyes that you want to! It's not like I'm not fucking used to it already!" I snapped back.

"No I don't Ciara! I just don't want you doing this to yourself! I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you." He said before loosening his grip and kissing me. I kissed back and felt him pick me up and take me to the restroom.

"We are gonna shower 'cause I feel weird with all this blood on me." He said as he took everything off. I never really noticed how fit he was. I guess he noticed and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Take a picture it lasts longer. Take that clothes off." He said as he started pulling my shirt, bra, bandages and lingerie off. I covered myself as he looked at me but he brought me closer. I still felt like I was gonna fall so I clenched onto his neck tightly as we walked over to the shower and started the water.

"Are you mad at me? I can explain." He said before we hopped in.

"Then explain." I said as I backed up into the wall which made him get closer. He lifted my legs up so they were wrapped around his waist. I tensed up and looked at the mirror. The warm water beating down on my body felt relieving and warming.

"I went to talk to Taylor a few days ago because I wanted to tell her that we are never gonna get back together. She saw the paps and kissed me but I pushed her off. I left right afterwards and didn't look back when she kept calling my name. I didn't want to tell you 'cause I didn't want you getting mad. I'm sorry." He finished and got his phone before played a song. Kiss me by Ed Sheeran.

"I wanna make this special... I don't want you to leave." He said, which reminded me of my luggage, as he closed the gap between our lips with a passionate kiss. He pulled himself closer to me as he pushed me up against the wall.

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

Hold me in your arms

He stopped the kiss and pushed some of him into me. I adjusted and he put the reast in. He started going in and out to the beat of the song and I started moaning. My legs hurt from the cuts and from him gripping me tightly. I soon forgot the pain and felt the love and lust.

Your heart's against my chest

Your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes

But they don't know me yet

And the feeling I forget

I'm in love now

Ed Sheeran described the moment so well that I thought he was watching us. He started nipping at my neck like last time and I melted when he hit my sweet spot.

"Harry." I moaned as he smirked into my neck.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like I'm fallin' in love

Fallin' in love

Fallin' in love

"Harry. Stop." I said as Die In Your Arms by Justin Bieber came on because he skipped the rest of the song and he started picking up the pace. He squeezed my thighs even harder to the point where I just felt pain.

So you love me

As much as I love you yeah

Would you hurt me baby

Could you do that to me yeah

Would lie to me baby

Cause the truth hurts so much more

Would you do the things

That drive me crazy

Leave my heart still at the door

Oh I can't help it

I'm just selfish

There's no way that I could share you

That would break my heart to pieces

Honestly the truth is

"Harry! Stop your hurting me!" I screamed but he seemed so into the blasting song that he didn't hear me.

If I could just die... in our arms

I wouldn't mind...

Cause every time you touch me

I just die... in your arms

Woah-oah it feels so right

So baby, baby please don't stop girl

I pushed him off and fell to the floor. I hit the side of the tub with my back. I yelpt in pain. He paused the music and got out to help me up. I remembered Joseph and backed up into a corner while wrapping myself in a towel. I could feel blood coming out from the sharp corner I hit.

"No... Ciara. I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" He said getting closer which caused me to get farther away from him.

"Get out!" I snapped looking him dead in the eyes.

"What did I do?"

"Get out Harry! You're just like Joseph!" I said before I could stop myself. Harry got closer and picked me up over his shoulder by force, turning off the water and taking me to the bed.

"What did I do Ciara?" He said, kneeling in front of me with pleading eyes once he sat me on the bed.

"I screamed your name telling you to stop but you kept going... it hurt Haz... but you didn't care..." I said as he hugged me.

"I'm sorry... I thought you were enjoying it... I forgot about the cuts... I'm so sorry..." He said letting go. He got up and got some clothes for me then for him. He came up to me and gave me mine.

"Thanks..."

We heard a bang followed by music and moaning coming from Niall and Jael's room.

"Shhh... I think they are having sex... I'm gonna go see..." Harry said putting his boxers on. I put my lingerie and bra on then a spaghetti strap shirt and some shorts and walked with him to see what happened. We were in front of the door and all we heard was.

"Niall! Oh Niall! Right there!" Jael said. I wanted to laugh so hard but Harry covered my mouth.

"Shhh. Lets go see who else is." He said. We walked by Louis and Mercedes' room and hear slow music which showed that they were probably going to have sex too. The rest of the rooms were silent and no one was up other than the 6 of us.

"Come on. We should sleep. Are you in my life again? I promise that I will never ever ever do anything stupid again and that I won't hurt you." Harry said as we walked in the door and I lied down on the bed.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Shit Ciara! You're bleeding!" he said as he lifted my shirt up.

"I'm fine..." I said sitting up to see my back in the mirror. There was a 4-5 inch cut on the right side of my lower back. I touched it and gasped in pain as Harry stood up and went to the restroom. Then there was a knock on the door.