Chapter 16

Harry's POV

"I'm sorry baby. Why didn't you tell me? You guys were cute together. He didn't seem like that from my eyes."

"He put on an act and he would threaten to kill me if I told anyone or if I didn't do something he wanted me to do. And I didn't tell anyone. Not even Jael and Mercedes because I didn't want anyone to worry about me." She said as tears fell on her cheeks. I got up, pulled her up and made Louis help me clean her up.

"Go get some other clothes. Tell Jael and she'll give them to you. If she asks why just tell her that... Ciara threw up... I don't want anyone else to know. Okay Lou? And tell the guys not to say anything to the girls."

"Yeah of course mate." He said before he walked out.

"You're gonna be okay, alright baby..." I said putting a smile on my face while I cleaned the bathroom up and as I cleaned the blood off my chest, hands and legs.

"You need to break up with me Harry. I don't want anyone getting hurt, let alone you baby. I love you but... We need to break up." She said as she cleaned her wrists, looking at me through the mirror.

"What did he tell you?" I asked sternly.

"Nothing... Don't worry about it..." She said looking at the sink.

I walk towards her and turn her around to look at me.

"WHAT DID HE TELL YOU CIARA?!" I yell before Louis came in.

"Here mate. I got her everything, even bandages... I'll leave you two alone..." He said, handing me her clothes and closing the door. I lock the door so it's just us two.

Ciara's POV

"What did he tell you? Baby... I need you to tell me so I can help you!" He scream whispered as he wrapped the bandage on my wrists.

"He said that if you break up with me no one will get hurt and I have to go and live with him... And I won't be able to see you guys anymore. If you don't break up with me, he said he's gonna torture me in front of you then when he's done he's gonna kill me. I love you Harry but I'm not gonna put you through any of this and you'll move on. Promise that you will not touch my phone or yours." I said as I changed and start to cry. I finish changing before he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm never gonna move on because I love you fully and truly Ciara. None of this is gonna happen because I'm here, and as long as I'm here, I'm not going anywhere. I promise..." He let go and start singing.

"Harry: Take my hand, I'll take the lead, and every turn, will be safe with me. Don't be afraid, afraid to fall, you know I'll catch you through it all. And you can't keep us apart...

Ciara: Even a thousand miles can't keep us apart.

Harry: Cause my heart...

Ciara: Cause my heart is...

Both: Where ever you are

It's like catching lightning

The chances of finding someone like you.

It's one in a million

The chances of feeling the way we do.

And with every step together

We just keep on getting better.

Ciara: So can I have this dance?

Harry: Can I have this dance?

Both: Can I have this dance?"

We both start singing and dancing. (Can I have this dance by Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron)

After we danced we went back to the room, only to see everyone else left while Jael and Niall were asleep on the bed, Ashton was asleep on one couch with Amanda on top of him, and Liam on the other couch asleep.

"I finally get to sleep with you without having to think of everything I wish I could do." He said with a smile on his face as we started getting comfortable.

"Really?"

"Yeah..." He said, blushing lightly as he smiled.

"Awww... I wish this could last forever. But we only have 3 days..." I said. He pulled me to him, my face on his chest.

"Nothing is going to happen to you. I'm not gonna let anything happen. I promise... And when I make a promise, I keep it." He said before he kissed me and fell asleep.

I snuggled up to him a little bit more and as I listened to his steady heart beat I fell asleep.