Chapter 39

Everyone was dancing and singing to Touchdown Dance by IM5. Zayn and Liam were twerking, well trying to, on Perrie and Sophia as they laughed.

"Can I have this dance Ciara?" Niall asked and I nodded. We did the dance over and over again until the song changed to Darte Un Beso by Prince Royce.

"Ciara." I heard someone say behind me.

"May I have this dance?" He asked as I turned around.

"Of course you can Styles." I said with a smile. I grabbed his hand and we started dancing, he failed miserably.

"Thank you Mrs. future Styles." He said which made me remember about Joseph.

~Flash back~

"Mom. I'd like you do meet Ciara Cortez. She's my girlfriend." Joseph said with a smile. I shook the lady's hand.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Chaisty." I said with a smile.

"Call me Martha sweetie. You are very full aren't you?" She said, looking at me from head to toe.

"I'm sorry?"

"Yes you are. Joseph. Why bring someone over my weight limit?" She said. She grabbed my arm and examined it.

"I told her to lose weight but she didn't want to." He said, grabbing my neck and taking me to a room. Martha walked away with a smile.

"You are making me look bad in front of my mother. Is that what you want?" He said and slapped me. He beat me after that.

~Flash back over~

"You okay Ciara?" Harry asked, knocking me out of my thoughts. I nodded with a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry... For hurting you earlier... I don't know what got into me..." He said with sorrow in his eyes.

"It's okay... Did Jael talk to you?" I asked. He sighed and nodded.

"Hey Ciara. Aaron is calling you." Perrie said with a smile. She pulled me towards Aaron, I smiled at Harry who smiled back.

"Ciara. Meet Yasmine my girlfriend. Yasmine meet Ciara, my twin sister." He said, Yasmine giving me a hug.

"You can call me Yas." She said with a smile, I couldn't resist smiling back. I ended up going on stage with Aaron and we sang Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid.

"Hello... Hello?" Harry said from the stage.

"You are all going to our concert tomorrow. VIP passes and you are going on stage with us. Oh, Louis and Niall are announcing that they are getting married." He said before getting off the stage.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded with a smile, sorrow written in his eyes.

"Did I do that?" He asked pointing at my neck.

"Come with me." He said. I grabbed his hand and followed him through the dark hallway. He stopped in front of a door and opened it. There was a bed with rose petals all over it.

"What's this?" I asked, he closed the door behind me.

"It's for you." He said, pulling me towards the bed.

"Don't worry. No one can hear us." He said with a smirk.

"Haz... I... I don't want to..." I said. He nodded and lied down on the bed. I cuddled up next to him, he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay." He said with a little smile.

"Lets go back 'cause I wanna dance to Touchdown Dance again." I said and pulled him up towards me. I opened the door but he closed it again. He kissed my lips gently as he placed his hands on my hips. We finished the kiss and went back to the party.

"Jael!" I screamed over the music. She looked over at me then walked towards me.

"How do you know if you're pregnant?" I asked. The question popped in my head this morning when I finished throwing up.

"Why?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"'Cause I felt dizzy this morning and threw up. It wasn't because of the food 'cause I didn't eat that much."

"I'll go with you to get a pregnancy test tomorrow morning. Okay?" She asked. I nodded.

"Don't drink just in case you are."

"Haz." I said to the boy who was having a drinking contest with Niall and Louis.

"I'm leaving with Jael, Amanda, Ashton, Michael and Tiera." I said.

"I win! Okay." He said before kissing my forehead. We left, Amanda and I carrying Ashton, Jael and Tiera carrying Michael, they were drunk.

"I'll drive." Amanda said.

"Shot gun!" Tiera said and got in the passenger's seat.

"Manda... I love you..." Ashton said which made Jael and I laugh.

"Shut up Ash, I'm driving." She said back to him.

"Tiera... You are really pretty... Will you go out with me?" Michael said, Jael and I laughed again.

"We are already going out smart one." She said and slapped him playfully. We got to the house and put Michael and Ashton on the couch, which they passed out on once we put them there.

"When do you think they'll come back?" Tiera asked. Us 4 girls went to my room. Tiera was lying down on Amanda's lap and Jael was lying on mine. We have been talking for a good hour since we got here.

*ring ring*

"That's Mercedes." Jael said with a smile. She got up and went to the hallway. She came into the room with tears all over her face.

"Niall, Louis and Harry got into a car crash." She said before we all ran downstairs.

"Ashton. Calum. Harry, Louis and Niall got into an accident." Amanda said. The two got up and walked with us to the car, they sobered up. We raced to the hospital and ran to the second floor.

"Where are they?!" I practically screamed to the others, Mercedes was sitting on a chair crying.

"They are getting examined." Zayn said, his eyes puffy.

"Are you all a part of Mr. Styles, Horan or Tomlinson's family?" A lady asked.

"How are they ma'am?" Perrie said, she got up out of her seat.

"Mr. Horan has a broken foot, a few cuts and a minor concussion , Mr. Tomlinson has a sprained wrist, a few cuts and also a minor concussion. Mr. Styles on the other hand has a broken foot, a sprained wrist, a lot of cuts and a pretty big concussion. Three of you can go and see them. They are in room 320." She said before leaving. Everyone decided to send Mercedes, Jael and I to the room first.

"Hey Jael." We heard Niall say once she stepped in before us. The other two boys looked up and waved at us. I went towards Harry, Jael towards Niall and Mercedes towards Louis.

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked him.

"Yes I am. Can I ask you something?" He asked. I nodded for him to proceed.

"Who are you?"