Chapter 24

Liam's POV

"If you were a booger I'd pick you first." Louis said.

"Hahahahahahaha! I can't breathe!"

"My love for you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in." I said as everyone kept laughing their heads off.

"Hey guys... Where's Ciara? Where's Harry?" Mercedes said looking around which made us stop laughing.

"I don't know... Liam can you go check mate?" Niall said, stuffing his face with the spaghetti that had just been served.

"Yeah sure." I got up.

I start looking around and remember that they went near the bathrooms so I head in that direction. As I turn the corner I see Ciara crying and Harry kissing her. He looks so mad yet sad. What could have happened?

"Hey mate. Sorry for interrupting."

"No no it's okay Lee. What's up?" Harry asked, fixing himself, his voice squeaking as he talked.

"The food came Haz. I'll let you guys talk now." I start walking away but they ended up following me. Ciara caught up a few minutes later and grabbed my hand, this only happens when she needs to talk. I hug her instead and turn to hug Harry as well.

"What happened guys?"

"Nothing." Harry said, letting go but Ciara getting tighter.

"Joseph." She said which made me wanna cry and I give her a reassuring hug because I don't want her to think that we are gonna stop helping her.

"Ciara. Sweetie. Nothing is gonna happen, okay? We are not gonna let anything happen to either of you."

"Thanks Lee. I'm starving though. Are you guys?" She said looking up at me and Harry. She let go and grabbed Harry's hand.

"Yeah let's go." We start walking back.

"He guys. What did we miss?" I asked, sitting down inbetween Ciara and Sophia.

"Nothing just stories is all." Niall said.

We finished dinner with laughter and headed to the hotel. We ended up being bored so we put Frozen, the movie, on and we had a movie night.

"Oh this is my part!" Ciara said as she sat up from lying on Harry which caused her to sit on his lap. And then she started, oh boy.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play! I never see you anymore. Come out the door, it's like you've gone away! We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why! Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman!" When I looked up at her she was in Harry's face wanting him to sing along too as he laughed. He ended up not saying no.

"Ciara: do you wanna build a snowman?

Harry: or ride our bike around the halls?

C: I think some company is over due,

H: I've started talking to the pictures on the walls.

C: hang in there Joan!

H: it gets a little lonley.

C: all these empty rooms

Both: just watching the hours tick by!

*click clack click clack click clack click clack click clack*"

We started laughing. Harry is full of light when he is with Ciara and she makes him do stuff that he would never do or be able to do without her. I would hate to see him lose her cause without her everyone is lost, Niall and Louis talk to her about their problems openly, Mercedes and Jael are her sisters, Zayn and Perrie look for her when they are in a outfit crisis, she sees me as a father figure because she didn't have a father figure that accepted her as she grew up, Ashton, Luke, Michael, Calum, Amanda, Emerie, Harley, and Tiera joke and play around with her and is their little sister, Harry is not himself without her. He is serious and moody and blue without her, even when he wasn't going out with her he was always talking about her and it would be ashame not to see them together.

"Hey guys we'll be right back." Ciara said as her and Harry walked out the door.

We kept watching the movie and we were at the part where Elsa was singing Let It Go and the girls were singing it. Harry and Ciara walk in with hotel room cards.

"Hey guys. Harry did us a favor and got each of us a room to share. And he made reservations for only us to be up here. Isn't he sweet? Now, if you guys touch him there with be a problem." Ciara said with a smile that faded when Louis walked up to Harry and hugged him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Louis said and in a matter of seconds he was on the floor with Ciara sitting on him, holding his arms back while Harry and Niall try getting her off. They failed miserably.

"I got this." Zayn said, trying to pick her up as she grabbed Louis' hair in her hand and Louis "screamed" in pain but is laughing along with everyone else. Now let me add that he weighs A LOT more that her so this was a shocker. Ashton and Luke were trying to make her lose her grip while Harry pulled her by the waist. We were all laughing at how not one of the guys could get her off. After a few minutes I walked over and because I know her weaknesses better than anyone else, other than Harry, I got her off in seconds.

"Was that hard?" I asked, looking at the guys and they were sweaty and out of breath.

"That's my favorite part!" Ciara exclaimed before jumping on Harry, making him fall onto the bed on his back with her sitting on his lap like nothing just happened. It was the part where they meet Olaf.

We got settled again and watched the rest of the movie before leaving.

"Get some sleep guys, tomorrow we are going to the mall and the beach at 9 because it's going to be a good day tomorrow." I said as I walked out and followed by everyone else.

"Good night. I love you guys." Ciara said before they closed the door.