Chapter 4

Ciara's POV

We start going up the stairs, Harry picking me up bridal style and taking me to the room. He placed me on the bed before turning on the light. There was a beautiful, long, shinny pink dress that is stuck to your body with matching pumps.

"What is this?" I ask, shocked.

"It's for you... Do you like it?"

"I love it." I said as Harry gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck. I know where this is going and I'm actually cool with it.

Harry's POV

I can feel her slipping off her shoes and grabbing me harder. I love her but this isn't gonna happen today.

"Baby... I can't... I'm sorry..." I say in pain because I want to badly but not right now. She sits up and looks at me.

"It was me... Wasn't it..." She said as she got up and went downstairs to the living room. I go down the stairs and I try to explain everything.

"No Ciara it's not you... It's me... I want to but not now... And especially when we haven't kissed yet."

Ciara's POV

He's telling me that it's not me but I know it is.

"Look Harry... You don't have to lie to me... I know I'm ugly and I know that you don't want to hurt me but it's okay... I get it... So you can just save the speech and go... And you have other girls to look for 'cause you're the Harry Styles..." My eyes got watery and I started to cry so I ran up to my bedroom and I hear Harry coming after me.

"Stop Ciara. Don't say that. And you know it's not true."

"Just go! You don't love me anyway!" I say 'cause of how hurt I am.

"Ciara I do love you... I just do-" Before he could finish I cut him off.

"You just don't want to be with me..."

"I do want to be with you... I was gonna ask earlier in the kitchen." He said trying to stay calm.

"Then why didn't you?!"

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW AND NIALL GOT IN THE WAY AND BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA SAY NO!" He screamed as he got closer and closer to me that when he finished I was in between him and the wall.

For All Time (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara