Chapter 9

~at the dance~

Ciara's POV

I'm kind of nervous because Harry's ex Taylor, yes Taylor Swift, is going to be here.

"What if he leaves me for her? What if he wants her more than me? She has everything a guy wants. Looks, personality, fashion, etc." I tell Jael and Mercedes.

"He loves you way too much to do that honey..." Says Mercedes.

"I don't know..." I say, feeling down.

"Well you shouldn't worry 'cause you are better than her. Besides... Harry called her a psychopath, last time I checked." Jael said with a smile on her face.

"Really? Oh my guird. I got to go. He's probably over there alone... Talk to you guys later okay."

~I walk over to where Harry and I were~

"Hey ba..." I start before seeing Harry kissing Taylor. He stopped when he saw me.

"Ciara it isn't what it looks like." He said trying to grab me as I ran away.

~chases me to the car~

"Let me explain babe! Please! I didn't mean it! I don't even like her! Ciara!" He screamed once I was at the car and as he tried to catch up.

"Give me the keys!" I say so mad I could punch him.

"No... Ciara please... Did me kissing you even matter to you?" He said with a straight face.

"IT DID! BUT IT DOESN'T TO YOU 'CAUSE YOU'RE OVER THERE KISSING TAYLOR WHEN I WENT TO GET US A DRINK! And I thought you were different! But I guess I was wrong!" I screamed as I snatched the keys out of his hand and left to Liam's place because he didn't go to the dance.

~flashback moment~

"If you ever cheat on me I'll find out and I'll make you pay." Joseph said while carving his name on my back. I was 16 at the time and he was 19. He got kicked out of school for smoking, drinking, shooting, etc. I don't know why I even liked him.

~flashback over~

.

.

.

~at Liam's house~

"It's okay sweetie..." He said as he put me on his lap and gave me a hug.

"I know... But I can't believe he would do that... You're here for me, right?"

"Yes I am sweetie... You can stay here for the night if you want." He said with a smile.

"Okay but let me go get some pjs from home." I grab the keys but he grabbed my hand.

"Just borrow some of mine... It's fine."

"Okay. How are you and your girlfriend going?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"We broke up last week... She thought I was cheating on her... But I would never do that..." He says with a sad face.

"Oh... I'm sorry. But honestly I don't think she was right for you and you can do better." I say with a huge smile.

"Like... You?" He said with a smile on his face but I got off the couch and stood up.

"Stop. I don't like you like that Liam."

"I know I'm just kidding. You could pretend to go out with someone else. Like Ashton (from 5SOS). So Harry can get jealous." He said with a smile.

"No. I can't do that to him. And I still... love him."

"Ashton likes someone else... You two could go out so you can get Harry and Ash can get Amanda. I'll call him."

"Okay.." Liam asked him and Ash said yes. I wonder if it'll work but, I feel bad.

"Thanks Liam but I got to go. Bye."

~I get in the car and leave to my house~