Chapter 38

Ciara's POV

"Did I not just say leave me alone?" I asked after I slapped him. He started to walk towards me, his knuckles tightening.

"Harry... Stop..." I said before he threw me to the wall behind me.

"Stop!" I screamed at him as he straddled me on the floor.

"Stop!" I screamed again as he started to firmly kiss my neck.

"Stop resisting my love for you Ciara!" He screamed before undoing his belt and taking his pants off. He forced my shorts and shirt off before he took his shirt off.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you Ciara." He said before grabbing my throat.

"Stop!" I tried to scream out but I couldn't. I reached his face and pulled him towards me, planting my lips on his. He eased a bit and that's when I slipped out of his grasp and ran downstairs.

"Get back here Ciara!" He screamed. I hid in the closet under the stairs and curled up into a ball.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed. He pounded on the door.

"Leave me alone Joseph!" I screamed and started to cry at the thought of him.

~Flash back~

I walked through the room to my closet.

"Come here." He said. I walked to the bed and sat down next to him.

"Why do you always talk about Harry? Do you like him?" He asked. I shook my head but he grabbed me and pined me to the bed as he straddled.

"Then why do you talk about him so much?" He asked. He started slapping my face before lossing his grip. I ran downstairs to the closet next to the laundry room and locked myself in there.

"Get your fucking ass over here!" He screamed and pounded on the door. He finally opened the door and walked over. He picked me up by the neck and threw me out of the closet, I whinced in pain.

"Do you really think I am stupid?" He said with a sarcastic voice.

"Well it seems like it." I mumbled before getting kicked in the gut.

"If you were to have stopped talking to him, this moment wouldn't be happening." He said before grabbing me by the neck and throwing me at the stairs.

"But you would find another reason to abuse me." I snapped at him. His face turned redder than it was. Great job Ciara. Keep talking and you'll end up dying.

"Don't play with me Ciara. I can kill you right now if I wanted to." He said. I started to climb up the stairs but my hair got pulled up then my face met the stairs' edge.

"Stop Joseph! I'll stop talking to him! But if you think I will ever love you, you are wrong! I will never forgive you! And now never forget you because of your name on my back!" I screamed at him, causing some more blows to the face and stomach. Once he was done he pulled me by the arm up the stairs and to my bathroom. He put me in the tub then got the alcohol out.

"Say you love me."

"I will never love you." I said with the remaining voice I had. He poured alcohol on my cuts as I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"Say it."

"NEVER!" I screamed as he poured more on more of my body.

~Flash back over~

"Ciara... Open the door." Harry said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I stood up and opened the door.

"I'm sorry..." He said, he had changed into his clothes. I ran upstairs as he walked to the front door and left. I got to my room and called Jael.

"Jael... Can you come to my house please?" I cried out before hanging up.

I grabbed my sweats and a hoodie then walked to my mirror. Bruises were already starting to form around my neck. I slipped my clothes on before Jael came rushing into the house and into my room.

"What happened?" She said. She started inspecting me then got to my neck and stared hard at it.

"Where is he?!" She said with a pissed off face. I shrugged and began to cry on my bed. Niall walked into the room.

"Ciara. What happened?" He asked and jumped on me.

"You missed me didn't you?" He said with a smirk.

"I have that affect on people." He said as I laughed. Jael, being the pretective sister she is to me, left to find Harry.

"Wanna watch a movie while eatting popcorn, ice cream and gummy bears with kool-aid and lemon?" He asked.

"You're hungry aren't you?" I asked, he nodded and chuckled. I pushed him off and we went downstairs. We got the snacks with drinks and watched the movie in the living room.

"Thanks for staying here with me." I said to him. He kissed my forehead before lying his head down on my lap, like he always does.

"I wanna marry her already." He said, a smile on his face.

"I want to be with her forever." He said. He looked at his phone then got up.

"Get up 'cause we are going somewhere." He said.

I followed him upstairs, he grabbed a bag along the way, to my room. He pulled out a dress, it's white on the top then the bottom has pink ruffles, and matching pink pumps. I slipped the dress and shoes on as he changed in the bathroom into his tux. He straightened my hair then curled the tips, put a ton of hairspray on my hair then placed a tiara on my head.

"I didn't know you new about hair so well." I said with a smile.

"Who do you think does Jael's hair when we go out to eat or to a party and such?" He said. He combed his hair then we left.

"It's a huge surprise." He said before arriving at a fancy, 2 story restaurant.

"What's it for?" I asked, wrapping my hand on his arm. We walked inside and hopped onto the elevator.

"Niall?" I asked getting impatiant. The door opened and we walked to the far back, passing a lot of rooms with people drinking or eating in them.

"Niall Horan." He said to a security guard. The man let us go through and there was loud music. The hallway was dark other than a light that showed up every now and then.

"This is from Harry." He whispered before I stopped.

"I am not going in their." I said as I started to walk back but I was stopped by a hand on my arm. I looked back and it was Harry.

"Get away from me Harry." I said but he pulled me to a corner with him.

"I love you Ciara." He said before leaning slowly in and placing his lips on mine. My eyes fluttered closed once he started to kiss my neck.

"Come on." He said once he finished kissing me.

He pulled me through the dark hallway then opened a door. Everyone was in the room. Niall, Jael, Liam, Sophia, Louis, Mercedes, Zayn, Perrie, Ashton, Amanda, Luke, Harley, Michael, Tiera, Calum, Emerie, Aaron and a girl who I didn't recognize.

"What's this?" I asked. Everyone was in a nice suit or dress, the couples had matching colors. Harry had a pink vest and handkerchief on to match my dress.

"A little party so we can all be together." He said.