Chapter 21

Outfits:

Perrie: A white, strapless, mid thigh dress, a mint jacket, black heels, hair in a bun, light blush, mascara, eyeshadow, lip gloss and eyeliner.

Amanda: A black, strapless crop top, a mint mid thigh skirt, beige and black heels, hair is down and curly, light blush, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss and eyeliner .

Jael: A blue and silver, strapless, mid thigh dress, silver heels, hair is in a high ponytail on the middle of her head, light blush, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss and eyeliner.

Mercedes: A white, above the knee dress, white heels, hair is in a fish tail braid, light blush, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss and eyeliner.

Sophia: A pink and black dress, black heels, hair is half up into a ponytail on the top and the rest is down, light blush, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss and eyeliner.

Tiera: A red spaghetti strap dress, black heels, bangs are pulled on top of her head with a red bow holding them down, light blush, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss and eyeliner.

Harley: A silver and black mid thigh dress, silver heels, hair is put in a side ponytail, light blush, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss and eyeliner.

Emerie: A pink and green crop top with a black mid thigh skirt, green heels, hair is left down with a green bow on the left side, light blush, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss and eyeliner.

Me: A white and black mid thigh dress, black heels, one little chunk of hair from both sides of my head are braided and a white bow is holding them together on the back of my head, light blush, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss and eyeliner.

Harry's POV

All the guys were wearing a tuxedo but they were different. Zayn wore a mint vest, Ashton wore a mint tie and handkerchief, Niall wore a blue and silver vest, Louis wore white shoes and a white tie, Liam wore a pink bow, Michael wore a red vest and a red SnapBack, Luke wore silver shoes and a silver vest, Calum wore a pink and green vest and handkerchief, and I wore a white and black SnapBack. Everyone was wearing a SnapBack in the color of their choice, mostly black or white, and when we went to check on the girls they all looked beautiful.

"Wow baby. Even your baby bump is cute in that dress." Zayn said as he blushed, him and Perrie walking to the elevator.

"Wow Amanda. You look... B-Beaut-tiful." Ashton said stuttering.

"Thank you baby. You don't look bad yourself." She said as they walked away.

"You look so beautiful Sea Biscuit. I can't believe I'm still going out with you after all these years." Niall said as he hugged her before they left. (Jael's nickname is Sea Biscuit, we don't know why but it is.)

"You look gorgeous Merc. Ain't that right mates?" Louis smiled as he looked at us and we nodded before they left.

"Wow baby. You look good. Better than me." Michael said with a smirk on his face.

"Awww... I almost believed that. But I do look better than you." Tiera said sarcastically as they both laughed.

"Harley. You are so beautiful to me." Luke started singing when he laid eyes on her and they walked away.

"Hi honey. What do you think? Too much? Too little?" Emerie said before Calum kissed her.

"Just right lovely." He said as they both blushed.

"Hi baby. Do I look okay? I feel like I'm not good enough for this... What if they see my back?" Ciara said happily then saddily. I lifted her chin up and kissed her.

"I'll lend you my jacket on one condition though," I say smirking.

"You keep me warm if I'm cold." She nodded and kissed me again then we left.

The guys and girls didn't see her back at the beach because she was wearing a shirt over her bikini. At night you couldn't tell so she took it off. I still can't believe that Joseph would do that to such a beautiful girl.