Chapter 6

Harry's POV

"Hey we got to go... My mum is looking for me and we have reservations... I'm sorry Harry..." Mercedes said but I told her not to worry about me and to have fun. About 10 minutes after they left, Ciara came in to her room where I currently am, she then sits on my stomach.

"Did you forget something Ciara?" I asked underneath the pillow that is covering my face so she doesn't know I was crying.

"Yes. I forgot to think about you. And I know you have been crying as much as I have. Babe..." I push her off of me and that's when I know I screwed up.

"Okay... I guess... I'll leave now... Bye Harry..." She said as I see a tear fall down her cheek and another and another until she is just crying buckets, standing up and walking to the door.

"No Ciara," I get up and pull her towards me, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I pushed you off because my stomach hurts from all the crying and screaming... Not because of you..."

"Okay..." She said while looking at the floor.

"Ciara can I do something? Please?"

"Depends on what it is... You're not taking me to prom or asking me out anymore are you?" She starts crying again so I put her on my lap and I lean in and ZING I kiss her!

Ciara's POV

He's kissing me... Like right now... And I can feel all his emotions through it: passion, love, sadness, happiness, and... The wanting to go further than just a kiss. We pull apart for a breath and he gets up to change into just his underwear.

"Baby, can you get me some shorts and a tank top out of the second and third drawer?"

"Sure." He said then walked over and I changed in front of him not caring. We got comfortable and fell asleep.

~the next morning~

Harry's POV

I've been up for an hour watching her sleep. She is so peaceful. Creepy right?

"Morning sweetie!" I scream at the top of my lungs. She wakes up and falls off the edge of the bed. Oops...

"Sorry love..." I said, trying not to laugh. She looks at me with those beautiful blue/ green eyes and said with a smile.

"It's okay Haz... What do you want for breakfast?"

"Cereal... And some pancakes... And eggs... With a side of bacon... Please?" I made a pouty face when I said please.

"Okay. Is that it or do you want a cow too?" She said, laughing and went downstairs forgetting that she has her shorts that look like booty shorts and a tank top. I say this as a mistake because I get "excited" down there, so I go to pee before I hear singing then a bang and screaming going on downstairs.