Chapter 5

Harry's POV

I can see in her eyes that she's scared and that she's thinking I'm gonna hurt her. I back up and she started getting some clothes together, puts them in a bag, slips on her shoes and a jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm staying at Liam's tonight... 'Cause I know that he loves me... Unlike you." She starts going for the stairs but I get in her way.

"Can you move... Please?" She asked, pinching the upper part of her nose.

"No 'cause I need to tell you something..."

"What Harry, what?" She snapped.

"Can we take the same road, two days in the same clothes, and I know just what she'll say if I can make all this pain go. Can we stop this for a minute? You know I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it." I sing with all my heart (Over Again by one direction).

"Like I know that your heart isn't in it or with it either..." She says and I see a tear on her cheek but when I tried to wipe it away she shoved me and left. I called Louis and Mercedes.

Louis' POV

~ring ring~

"Hello?... What happened?... Ok... Where are you?.... Ok... We'll be there in a bit."

"What happened? Who was it?" Mercedes asked, concerned.

"It was Harry... He said he got in an argument with Ciara and that she left to Liam's place."

~about 10 minutes later~

"What happened?" I asked Harry before he explained the whole story to us but while he was telling the story he started crying and yelling. I feel bad for him cause I have never seen him so in love or upset with any other girl before.

"And... Then... She... Left..." He said, trying to hold back the tears and the pain.

"You know what, let me call Liam... And he'll talk to her, okay honey?" Mercedes said. She is so cute when she is taking care of people.

Liam's POV

~ring ring~

"Oh hold on Ciara I gotta take this"

"Hello?... Mhm... Mhm... Mhm... Okay... Yeah... I'll do that... Okay... Bye..."

"Who was it?" Ciara asked with tears running down her face.

"Just management. But I think you should talk to him and actually listen this time. I mean would you wanna have sex with someone who hasn't had their first kiss yet, and then you're scared that they will leave you for someone else because you think he deserves better?"

"Well... No... I need to go..." As Ciara runs to her car and leaves I call Mercedes and tell her and Louis to leave so it's just Harry and Ciara.