Chapter 8

~after leaving the hospital, driving home and going inside~

"I'm gonna go and take a quick shower love." I said.

"Okay. Be careful." Ciara said looking at me with a smile.

"You're coming with me and taking a shower with me."

"Okay." She said with a huge smile on her face.

"I call the strawberry shampoo sucker." I said. She laughed and shrugged. She grabbed the blueberry and the strawberry shampoo and conditioners off the counter before placing them in the shower. I stripped into my boxers and started the water before she stripped to her lingerie.

~after taking a shower~

I walked out of the shower before Ciara did. As I start getting my clothes ready, still having my towel around my hips, I see her coming out without a towel, shaking because she's cold.

"C-Can y-you h-hand m-me that t-towel l-love?" She said while she's shaking like a chihuahua.

"Sure here." I give it to her and I start looking up and down her body. I didn't get a good look in the shower and it didn't seem like she cared. I close and lock the door to the room as she looked at me.

"What are you doing Haz?" With a worried face she asked.

"I'm just making sure that no one sees us if they deside to walk in." I start walking towards her, grab her waist and pull her close to me as I start kissing her cheek.

"Let's start getting ready... 2 hours till the dance." She said, pushing me off with a huge smile.

"Okay." I said before kissing her again.

"Stop." She said as she laughed and pushed me off again.

"Now hurry up. We don't have all day."

~we get ready~

"Babe can you zip me up?" She asked talking about her dress.

"Sure." I say and zip it up ending with a kiss on the neck, cheek, and lips. I liked the lips the most.