Chapter 35

We let go after a little while. Liam turned the speakers on and plugged his phone in. We decided to sing our most dearest song Thinking 'Bout You by Frank Ocean. After singing that I sang Story Of My Life with Louis and we laughed and danced. Luke and I danced to Say Something by A Big World feat. Christina Aguilera. Aaron and I ended up singing and dancing to Honeymoon Avenue by, the beautiful, Ariana Grande.

"Thanks guys... I just want to tell you all I love you and that if anything goes wrong, I will be watching over you." I said hugging everyone once more.

"Come on. We are going out to eat. My treat." Ashton said as everyone agreed and changed.

We got to the restaurant and sat down at our table. Everyone, especially Niall and Louis, is immature and we will call anything out if there is something wrong.

"Do you see that girl over there?" I heard Louis whisper to Niall as he nodded.

"That skirt is WAY too short mate... She looks like a hoe, no offense to her." I heard him say as I laughed and everyone looked at me.

"Hello, my name is Vanessa and I will be your waitress this afternoon. What would you like to drink?" She said as she eyed Harry, Harry not noticing. Everyone asked for their favorite drink and it got to my turn.

"What about you baby? What do you want?" Harry asked, intertwining his fingers with mine because I was so tensed up.

"Ummm... Do you have lemonade?" I asked as she nodded and shot me a glare.

"Then I'll take one please." I said as she walked away.

"You okay?" Harry whispered as everyone was chatting amongst themselves and I nodded my head.

"Don't worry about her... She's probably a fan is all..." He said pecking my cheek and changing the subject. She came by and gave the boys their drinks but Harry's and Niall's had a note or something on it. Harry opened it once she left and showed me.

'If you ever get bored of her, just call me! ;) xoxo Vanessa. P.S. you can do way better than that cunt. I would give you WAY more pleasure than she ever could.'

I froze and I grabbed Niall's.

'Here's my number cutie so if you get bored. xoxo Vanessa. P.S. you are so hot I want you in my pants!'

She came back and spilt my drink all over my dress.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry!" She said with a smirk before leaving.

"Excuse me..." I said before getting up and going to the ladies room. I saw the girl at the register and decided to talk to her.

"What's your problem?!" I said as she laughed. I recognized her but couldn't put my finger on who she was.

"Don't you remember me honey? It's me Vanessa. Now my brother has been fussin' 'bout you these years. He was goin'a go back but he said 'I ain't gon' do that to her... I still love her as much though.' And that brought tears to my eyes. Now if you will excuse me chil'... I got customers." She said with her strong country accent.

I went to the ladies room and dryed myself up. Does he really love me? HA! Please... I walked back to the table and I noticed my food was there. I ordered a salad with chicken strips but didn't eat as much. We left out of there in less than an hour.

"You okay baby?" Harry asked as I nodded and lied down on my bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Vanessa is Joseph's sister." I said as he sighed.

"Come on... We are gonna have tonight just to us but we have to make the rest of the day last." He said pulling me up and taking me to the closet so I could change. He picked out a black bow crop top, a pink mini skirt and black vans with a big black bow and pink flower earrings. Harry wore a grey t- shirt under a grey sweater, skinny jeans, black and blue jordans and a grey beanie.

.

.

.

"Okay so what store love?" Calum asked as I shrugged. We walked around for a bit and Calum pulled me into Claire's to do some shopping.

"OH MY GUIIIRRRRRDDD! LOOK AT THE BOWS!" Tiera screamed as we looked in her direction. They were One Direction bows. Really? I look through more and I find 5SOS bows. Seriously?

"It's just One Direction and 5SOS... Nothing special." I said as Harry shoved me towards the wall.

"I want some Hello Kitty ones 'cause she's the shit." I said as everyone laughed. We got a bunch of bows, necklaces, bracelets, suspenders, sunglasses and backpacks.

"I wanna eat...." Amanda said as Ashton kissed her cheek but she pushed him off.

"Love you too Panda..." He mumbled as she hugged him and kissed him.

"She's hungry so we have to eat." He said as we all laughed.

"Don't let your girl take control. You have to take control or else they will get crazy." Niall said as Jael looked at him.

"Oh so do you want me to tell everyone that you were cuddling with Mr. Teddy? Or was it just me who noticed that?" She said as we all laughed.

"She put you on check mate... What happened to control?" Ashton said as he laughed and we walked to the food court.

We all went our ways to get the food we wanted then we sat together. Niall would throw food into Jael's mouth, well he would try, but the food would hit Zayn. Zayn would throw it back but would hit Liam and then the boys decided to have a food fight.

"Lets go before we get kicked out." Mercedes said as she dragged Louis outside with the rest of us following.

"Who's next? Zayn and Perrie?" Harley said as they nodded.

We headed for the movie theatre. We got our drinks, popcorn and candy and we sat down. We watched Ride Along and it was so funny, even though we already saw it.

"Okay who's up next? Calum?" Liam asked as we walked out of the theatre and Calum nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Calum smirked and we left.

We arrived at the mall and walked inside. He dragged me to a bunch of stores and bought me practically anything I touched. Everyone got at least a bag or two but they were holding my stuff too.

"Lets go before it becomes too late!" Mercedes said as she pulled Jael and I towards the nail salon so we can get manicures and pedicures.

"Hello. My name is Mai Ching. What you like?" The lady said as I pointed at a hot pink nail polish.

"Design?" She asked as I nodded and pointed at the Hello Kitty design. We finished getting our nails done and went home.