Chapter 10

Ciara's POV

I get to the house and the door is open. Is Harry here?

"Taylor stop. I don't like you. Why don't you understand that? Leave me alone." Harry snapped.

I walk closer and peak around the corner, only to see Harry standing in the middle of the living room and Taylor facing him, nothing but a smirk on her face.

"Taylor you ruined my relationship with Ciara. She is my love and life. Why can't you just go cause you have done enough." He added before she blew him a kiss, winking before leaving.

~he lies down and starts to cry~

"...Harry? Did you mean what you said?" I ask as I sit next to him.

"Every word... I can't live without you Ciara..." He said as he got up, sitting next to me.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love? Baby I want you to want me. Would you believe me if I said I'm in loooooovvveee. Baaaabbbbyyyy." He sings and I start to cry. (Power trip by J. Cole)

Harry's POV

She started crying so I lied her down on me but she stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just no Harry..." She responded, I sigh. I lost her... I grab a pillow and lie on the floor.

"I'm scared..." She said after a little while of silence.

"I know. I'm here now so you don't have to be alone." I said before she fell asleep.

~the next morning~

~ding dong~

"It's open." I say loud enough for the person/people to hear. I see Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Perrie, Mercedes, and Jael walk in.

"Hey mate." Louis said loudly before I shut him up.

"Oh... Sorry... She's so peaceful when she's asleep." He says with a smile.

"WAKE UP CIARA!" Niall screamed before I could punch him, which made Ciara fall.

"Owww. Stupid, what's wrong with you?" She snapped at Niall before she punched him in the gut, making him clutch his stomach and bend down.

"Awwww... She's so cute when she hits people too. It's because she's short, haha!" Louis says, before Ciara slapped him.

"Anyways! What are you guys doing here?" I ask, pulling Ciara back, a little too late, and sitting her next to me on the couch.

"We are ALL, including you two, going to South Padre Island for the summer. And there are gonna be two or three rooms, most likely two, and we are all gonna share those rooms. The rooms have two beds, two bathrooms, two couches, and enough room to fit all of us in one. So take everything you are gonna need clothes, shoes, make up, bathing suits, everything. And we leave tomorrow so start packing." Mercedes said joyfully.

Ciara's POV

So we start packing and I remembered that I don't have a bathing suit... And then I look at Harry, walk over to him, and make a pouty face.

"I need to get a bathing suit... Can you please take me to the store?"

"What's in it for me?" He asks.

"You get to choose." I say with a smile.

"... Deal... Lets go." He says looking up and down my body. I hope I don't look like I'm a hooker or something.

~Flashback~

"You are too fat and ugly to be wearing a bathing suit. You should just kill yourself." Joseph said when we went to Hawaii for his birthday.

"Really?" I asked as he came closer and grabbed my "belly fat."

"Do you see this? This is fat and you need to get rid of it. Starve yourself if you must but I'm not gonna look bad in front of my family with someone like you." He said before he left. I starved myself like he told me too and whenever Harry came over he would make me eat but I would throw it up because I wasn't used to it. He ended up noticing.

"Why do you throw up your food?" he said as he walked in on me doing so.

"What do you mean? I ate something bad and felt sick, its not a big deal..."

"Oh don't give me that shit Ciara. I've seen you starve yourself and throw up the food you eat. And to add to that you cut Ciara." He snapped as he made me look at him.

"Look, I want to do this okay?! Mind your own fucking business 'cause I'm not judging you for the shit you do! You can leave now." I snapped back as I left, not long after he left.

~flashback over~