Chapter 29

*at the concert*

Ciara's POV

"Okay guys there are gonna be a lot of people taking pictures of you and saying stuff. I want you to just look at the floor the whole time and ignore them, okay?" Harry said as Jess, Aaron and I nodded our heads. Harry placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"I love you Ciara. Don't listen to anything they say." He said as he quickly pecked my lips and smiled.

"Okay lads and ladies, we are here." Niall said, pointing out the obvious. Niall and Jael got out followed by Zayn and Perrie, Liam and Sophia, Louis and Mercedes, Harry and I then Aaron and Jessica. Another limo came up and Ashton, Amanda, Michael, Tiera, Luke, Harley, Calum and Emerie came out. 5 Seconds of Summer was going to do the opening act for One Direction. We started walking and that's when shit got real.

"Niall! You can do better than that cunt!"

"Louis! She's fit! Let us use her for sucking us!"

"Luke, you can do better than that bitch!"

"Ashton's new girlfriend looks like a slut!"

"Michael! Your girlfriend is so short that she doesn't have to get on her knees for a blow job!"

"Calum! She's a hoe! Dump her sorry ass and get another girl!"

"Liam, you should show her your ways!"

"Zayn, is Perrie pregnant because if she is that's gonna be an ugly baby!"

"Harry! What happened to Taylor?! I saw you guys a few days ago together! And let me tell you that you guys looked happy! And let me remind you about that kiss you two shared! Dump this bitch and get Taylor back cause she is WAY prettier than this cunt of yours!" That's the one that hurt the most.

~flashback~

"Hey love I'll be back in a few hours. I have to do something."

"Okay. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No baby it's fine... I have to... ummm... talk to someone... alone..." He said trying to find the words but he looked suspicious.

"Alright... be careful." I said as I stood up and kissed him. He made the kiss deeper and wrapped his arms around my waist.

~flashback over~

"Are those Ciara's brother and sister? Now the little one will know why she shouldn't be a slut like her sister!" I was pissed by that point and shot a death glare at him as he smirked. Harry pushed my head down and got closer by putting his hand on my waist, I pushed his hand away and made distance between us.

"Did that hurt Ciara?! Well the truth is a bitch isn't she! Just like you! Go back to being Harry's little toy now!" He said as we got inside the building.

"Don't listen to them they are just-" Harry started before I slapped him.

"Aaron, Jess... Lets go get some chocolate." Niall said as everyone left, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Lets go to my room." Harry said as he started walking and I followed.

"Do you wanna explain why the fuck Taylor and you were-" I started saying as Harry closed the door but was stopped by his lips firmly on mine. I pushed him off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Harry?! Why were you two fucking together?! Huh?!" I snapped. He didn't say anything.

"Fine... Hope you have a good life with her Harry... 'Cause I'm not in it anymore." I said as I walked out. I stopped by Niall's room with tears already running down my face. I could hear things being thrown and shattering in Harry's room as he screamed.

"Hey Ni. Can you take them to the room after the concert? I don't feel good so I'm gonna head home." I said as he nodded his head but he saw that I was hurt.

"We'll go with you." Jael said, talking about Mercedes and her.

"Take care of them Ni. I'm trusting you. Listen to him please." I told Jess and Aaron the last part as they and Niall nodded their heads.

*leave to the hotel and get to the room*

I end up throwing myself on the bed and cry as Jael and Mercedes try to comfort me.

"What happened Genie?" Jael said, Genie was my nickname because I could "grant wishes" like one. I saw Mercedes go to the fridge and took out an ice cream and got three spoons from a drawer.

"The pap said th-that he s-saw Harry and T-Taylor kissing a few d-days ago..." I struggled getting out as I sat up and was hugged by Jael.

"Baby girl... Don't listen to them... Harry and Taylor did see each other... But that was it... Don't worry about it hun." Mercedes said as she handed me the ice cream and I ate some.

"Can I be in here alone please? Go back to the concert and I'll see you guys after. I'll be fine." I said with a reassuring smile as they nodded to the last part and left. I started packing my stuff once they were out the door. I opened my bag and saw my razor.

Do it Ciara. Release all the feeling and emotions you have right now. You're not worth it anyways. Harry was seen kissing Taylor not too long ago. Your pathetic anyways and you still have that stomach and thigh fat.

I finished packing in about an hour and a half. I still had about 30 minutes left to do something then I noticed my razor once again.

Do it Ciara! Harry won't even care! He's just like your mom! You could die and he wouldn't care!

I picked it up in defeat and went to the restroom. I locked the door and sat in a corner. I stripped out of my shorts and did one line on my right thigh. I saw the blood drip down and I felt relief. I started doing more for all the times I got hurt. The song A Team by Ed Sheeran was playing.

White lips, Pale face

Breathing in snow flakes

Burnt lung, sour taste

Lights gone days end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men

I felt so much relief after about 10 as the blood started dripping some more. I stopped on my right and started on my left thigh. The torture and torment all started coming to my head as I did more and more lines. I heard the front door open.

You are in trouble Ciara! Tell Harry good bye!

I stopped the music a little too late.

"Ciara? You in there? I'm sorry... I didn't do anything wrong love. I need you in my life Ciara. Open the door please?" I heared Harry say. The blood started going to the door and I realized I started seeing blurry and breathing heavily.

"Ciara open the fucking door! Ciara! Open this fucking door!" He yelled as he tried to push it open. I didn't have enough energy to pick myself up so I crawled myself over to the door. I lifted myself up enough to reach the door handle and I open the door. I fell to the ground before Harry opened it.

"Ciara! What is going on-" Harry started until he saw me. He lifted me up, picked up a towel and took me to the bed.

"Ciara. Hey baby. It's okay..." He started to say as tears fell down his cheeks while he cleaned me up with the towel. I stopped him.

"I... don't... deserve to... live..." I managed to get out.

"Yes you do Ciara. HELP! JAEL! NIALL! MERCEDES! LOUIS! LIAM! HELP!" He started screaming before Liam and Niall walked in followed by Aaron, Jael and Mercedes. They rushed to the side of the bed as I started to see clearer. Jael put pressure on my right thigh while Mercedes put pressure on my left. Niall was cleaning my cuts on the right thigh while Aaron on the left. Harry and Liam wrapped the bandages around my right thigh then my left. Harry told everyone to leave after thanking them.