Chapter 23

Mercedes' POV

"Niall. I love you too... And I want to be the mother of your kids, I want to be with you forever. So yes, I will marry you." Jael said before Niall picked her up by her waist and kissed her. Not long after he put the ring on her finger, Louis grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"So?" He said just kneeling there with the ring in his hand. I had butterflies in my stomach by just thinking of the thought of being with him forever.

"Louis, I love you with all my heart. So I'm gonna have to say... Yes! A million times yes!" I said as he picked me up and kissed me while Ciara awed and Harry stared at her like he wanted to ask her to marry him. You could see the pain in his eyes because he knew there were only two more days until Joseph had to come into the conversation. He was gonna make these three days count. And so far he is doing pretty good.

Ciara's POV

~ring ring~

I looked at the phone in my hand not recognizing the number. I showed Harry before we left to a corner near the restrooms. I answered the phone putting in on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ciara. I hope you and Harry are having fun. I just wanted to tell you that I can't wait to have you back in my arms. On the fourth day I want you to go to our beach. You remember right? The one that we had sex on for the first time. Well anyway, you will wait there. A man in a black shirt, black shorts, a black SnapBack, black shoes and black glasses will be there to pick you up. If Harry goes he will be shot on sight. Well, bye my princess. The time is still going, so make every bit count." He finished as the line went dead.

~flashback~

"Stop fucking around Joseph! I don't want to!"

"Shut the fuck up before I hurt you!" He said before going in and out roughly. The pain was so unbarring and it wasn't even good. He made me lose my virginity.

"Moan my name fucker!" I shook my head no.

"Say is before I make you suck!"

"Joseph..." It wasn't even pleasant.

"Oh Ciara. I'm gonna cum." He said before emptying himself in me.

"I hate you so much. Why do you do this to me?" I said as he got up.

"Because I can baby! And you are gonna fucking like it! Do you understand?!" He shot back making me look straight into his eyes then he slapped me. Leaving my right cheek burning, he left to go see some other girl.

~flashback over~

I could feel tears peaking through the corners of my eyes at the thought of what I might go through again. I looked at Harry as he hugged me. He smelled like vanilla which was weird because he usually smelled like strawberries because of my perfume.

"Baby... Why do you smell like vanilla?"

"It's my natural smell baby. But I love the smell of you on me. I love you." He said as he pulled my face towards him smiling with dimples and all before I kissed him.

"Come on lets go to the table. They are probably looking for us. Why did you ask why I smelled like vanilla?" He said looking into my eyes with those beautiful green ones of his.

"Nothing... It's nothing." I said, looking away from him. He lifted my chin up to face him.

"Did you think I was... Cheating on you?"

"Yes."

"Why?" He said, shocked that I would think that.

"Because... There are better girls than me. And last time I checked you were having a make-out session with Taylor. Also because... Joseph used to do that." I said as I look at the floor.

"Ciara... Love..." He intertwined his fingers with mine and lifted my chin up.

"She means nothing to me. She pulled me into the kiss. I thought you were with another guy 'cause of how long you took. I'm sorry. And yes there are other girls... But they aren't you. And I'm nowhere near being as cruel as Joseph because I love you way too much to hurt you on purpose." He kissed my lips and I kissed back.