Chapter 11

~get to the store~

"Okay I get to choose the ones I like and you get to choose yours. Then we will go to the dressing room and we will narrow it down to four or five. Then we buy those and leave. Deal?" He asked but I'm WAY ahead of him.

20 minutes after looking and grabbing suits I had about 30 to 40 that I have to try on. This is gonna take a while. So after about an hour we narrowed it down to five suits.

~the next day because nothing important happened after that~

"Haz... Hazza... HARRY!" I screamed which caused Harry to fall off the bed. Sorry... Haha.

"What Ciara, what?" He snapped, looking pissed off at me.

"Really? I didn't have that attitude when you made me fall. You know what, never mind. I'll just go to South Padre Island by myself." I said, annoyed, as I go downstairs to get everything and to put it in the car.

Harry came downstairs not long after and started loading up his stuff into the car. I didn't say anything and he didn't either. Awkward...

~after loading up~

"Ciara look I'm sorry. It's just I forgot we are going today and it's... 4 in the morning and you know I love my sleep. But not as much as I love you. Can you forgive me?" He says with a pouty face.

"Yes I do. But you aren't off the hook yet." I said as I sat on the stairs, he then sat net to me.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?!" Louis said looking at us.

"Come on, let's go." Harry said as he got up and picked me up bridal style to the car.

~get to the hotel and finish unpacking~

Harry's POV

So we are stuck with Liam, Niall and Jael in our room and in the other room it's Mercedes, Louis, Zayn and Perrie. But today everyone is coming to our room for a movie night. Paranormal activity 4 and I get to cuddle with my babe, Liam of course.

~knock knock~

"Come in." I said loud enough so the others could hear.

"Hey guys... I brought popcorn, chips and soda. What did you guys get?" Louis said, showing us the bag.

"Well Ciara got-" I start until she cut me off.

"Ice cream, gummy bears with kool-aid and lemon on them, and cheese, salsa and guacamole." She said with excitement.

~5 minutes later~

~knock knock~

"IT'S OPEN!" Ciara screamed as she's telling Louis how to plug in the computer to the TV.

"Hey guys we brought some vodka, tequila, beer and some margaritas, piña coladas, mojito, and martini drinks." Niall and Jael said as they dropped the bags off on the table.

"Yay..." Ciara said with no excitement which is kind of odd, considering she is always excited about making drinks.

~the movie starts~

"Hey Ciara... Why didn't you seem so excited when Niall and Jael brought the drinks? It doesn't seem like you... What's wrong?" I asked while I pulled her closer to me.

"Would you hate me if I was going out with someone else?" She asked worriedly, pulling away from me.

"Why?"

"I just wanna know is all..." She said while looking at the bed.

"Is it a bad reason to ask or a good one?" I asked, starting to get worried.

"I don't know..."

"Then what is it?"

"I'm going out with Ashton..." She said, looking in my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I scream whispered.

"I'm sorry... It's just that he asked me out... And because you never made the move, I said yes... And because I've liked him for a while..." She said with a sorry face as I scooted to the other side of the bed.

~after the movie~

"Ciara... Can you help me make the drinks?" Jael said.

"Sure..." Ciara said with a depressed sound in her voice.

"You okay baby girl?" I heard Mercedes say as Ciara nodded.

"Can I get one?" I asked after everyone else got one.

"Sure... Which one?"

"Ummm... Mojito."

"Here..." Ciara said a few minutes later as she sat down.

"Hey guys... Perrie and I have an announcement... Perrie is... 2 months pregnant!" Zayn said while Perrie lifted her shirt up to show her little belly that has a baby bump.

"CONGRADULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!" Niall screamed as everyone went up to the two and congradulated them.

~everyone leaves and we go to sleep.~