Chapter 22

Harry's POV

So we got to the restaurant and paps are there. How did they know?! I look over to Ciara as she scrolls up and down her phone.

"What's wrong?"

"Look." She said not knowing if she should be happy or worried.

'Harry's new girlfriend is sooooo pretty I mean omg no wonder he's with her! They are soooooo cute together! I wonder what her name is. But I ship them!'

'Louis girlfriend is so gorgeous! That's the girl he said he's been dating since middle school! I hope they stay together cause I want to see their babies! I ship them! <3'

'Nialls girlfriend is so much like him! They are adorbs together and they have been together since middle school! Love and ship them!'

Fan girls were tweeting this and instagraming it with pictures and everything. They were so supportive of the girls and that's good... I just hope we make it through two more days. I'm snapped out of my thoughts.

"Harry. I'm gonna ask Jael to marry me! And Louis is gonna ask Mercedes to marry him!" Niall scream whispered to Ciara and I.

"Oh my guird! She is gonna say yes, she has to say yes!" Ciara squealed jumping up and down.

"Shut up Ciara!" Niall said with anger.

"Hey! Don't tell her to shut up!" I snapped as I started getting closer to him.

"It's okay Harry... Calm down." Ciara said, making me back up before hugging me.

"I'm sorry Haz. I didn't mean it... It's just... Today is special... I don't want her to find out. I'm sorry Ciara."

"It's okay. I'm sorry too. I just think you guys are cute is all." She said with a smile.

~sit at the table and eat. After about an hour or so~

"Guys I have something to say..." Niall said as he began to turn red.

"Jael... We have been going out for 7 years now. And I love you... I really do. I want you to be the mother of my kids, I want to be with you forever and always. I want to be with you for all time. What I'm saying is. Jael... Will you marry me?" He said, kneeling on the last part and holding a ring.

"Before you answer I have something to say too!" Louis said after Niall finished.

"Mercedes, I love you. A lot actually. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We have also been going out for 7 years and I wanted to wait until after we graduated to ask you this. Mercedes... I want to be with you forever and always. Love... Will you marry me?" Louis said as he kneeled, holding a ring in his hand.