Chapter 25

Warning! Viewer discretion is adviced. Sex description in this chapter! (Shout out to my cousin because she wrote this part of the story and will be writing these parts from now on.)

Ciara's POV

So everyone left and Harry is on the bed in his boxers. I go to my luggage bag and took out some shorts and a tank top. I start heading for the bathroom to change in there because I don't want him to see my ugly body but am stopped and pulled in between Harry's legs.

"Change here love... You don't have to hide... And I don't wanna take my chances of anything happening to you..." He said before kissing my nose.

"But... I don't want you to see my body. It's ugly..." I say before he kissed me and made me slip my dress off, leaving me in my lingerie and bra, not breaking the kiss. He pulls me closer so we are bare body on body. He wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt his erection against my crotch.

"Baby you are beautiful. Don't ever deny that. Joseph may have mistreated you and told you stuff but believe me, you are beautiful in every way." He said as he took the clothes from my hands and dropped them to the floor.

He got a remote from his pants and put them back on the floor. He pressed play and Ride by SoMo started to play. He lied down and made me straddle his waist while he held my hips. He started kissing me passionately.

Take off those heels

Lay on my bed

Whisper dirty secrets

While I'm pulling on you're hair

Poison in our veins

But we don't even care

Candles dripping on you body

Baby this some truth or dare

Everybody wonders

Where we've run off to

My body on you're body

Baby sticking like some glue

Naughty lets get naughty

Girl it's only one or two

Fevers fucking running

Feel the heat between us two

He breaks the kiss and rolls us over, my legs wrapped around his waist before he starts nipping at my neck. I can't help but moan his name.

"Harry..." He starts thrusting his hips onto mine, making him erect a little bit more than what he already was. He takes my bra off as he hits the sweet spot on my neck, making me arch my body up closer to his. He takes off my panties and his boxers.

I'm gon ride

I'm gon ride

I'm gon ride

I'm I'm gon ride

On you baby

Are you ready

All night (all night)

I'm gon take care of your body

I'll be gentle

Dulge your screams

Getting hotter

Make you top

Then feel your cheast

On top of me

Remember what Joseph did to you? What if it happens with Harry?! But you don't want to disappoint him so keep your mouth shut!

I tense up and I guess Harry noticed because he stopped and put his boxers back on and made me put my lingerie back on.

"It's okay baby... I'm fine." I said, putting a fake smile on my face but he sees through it.

"No it's not Ciara. Joseph has gotten you to see things in the wrong way. I'm trying to make you see that I'm not like him and forget what he did to you. I'm putting you before me and I want to make love to you to show you I love you and that I want you to have my virginity. That's how much I trust you but you just throw it away. I'm trying to prove to you that I love you by doing this but you aren't letting me." He said as he got up and backed up.

"I'm taking you to see your family tomorrow... you need to see them before it's too late." He said as he looked at the floor and messed with his hair.

You don't wanna lose him Ciara! He isn't like Joseph! He cares for you and loves you! Show him you do too!