Sunshine - Shouyou Hinata x Reader

This one shot is about Shouyou Hinata, the main character of Haikyuu!! which of course I didn't own, I just wrote this fic. Hope you'll enjoy it!

-Hello(y/n)-chan!- The voice of your boyfriend came through your phone, it was 6

-Hello(y/n)-chan!- The voice of your boyfriend came through your phone, it was 6.00 a.m.

-Shou-kun,I know that you wake up early 'cause you have to go to school by bike, but I was still sleeping- You said with an annoyed tone.

-Ah...I'm sorry (y/n)-chan-

-Don't worry Sho-kun- You said.

-Okay, I have to go now, see you at school, love- And he hanged up, it was always strange to hear him calling you "love" in fact you couldn't sleep anymore so you had breakfast and you went to school sooner than usual. While walking you thought about Hinata's confession a few months before.

FLASHBACK

You wondered what your classmate and crush Hinata Shouyou had to say to you, when he asked if he could talk to you after school, he seemed really nervous ... Once during the lessons that day he was so daydreaming that a teacher got angry with him, you felt really sorry for him while all the others but Kageyama were laughing. Finally the school ended and you suddenly remembered that Hinata wanted to talk to you and your heart started beating faster. The two of you were the only ones left in the classroom, you walked together outside school.

-(y/n)-chan... - He called you.

-Hinata, is there something wrong?- You asked worried -You've been distracted all the time today...-

-What? Ah ... ehm ... there's nothing wrong and nothing different from other days!!!- He became nervous again.

-Ehm ...Hinata calm down- You said to him -Breath and just say what you want-

-O o oo o o o o ok okay- Then he took a deep breath and while his face was still red he said -(Y/N) (L/N) I LIKE YOU- And he ran away to gym leaving you as red as him. You stood there: you couldn't believe that your crush liked you back, you followed him, in the gym you found Daichi talking to Asashi while the others were training, but Hinata wasn't there. So you asked to the two of them -Excuse me,where is Hinata?- You said shyly.

-Oh Hinata?-- The Karasuno volleyball team captain said -He's hiding outside the gym- He seemed worried too.

-He doesn't want to talk to anyone, not even Kageyama- The other one added -Do you know what ...?- But you were already outside searching for Hinata.

-Hinata?- You called him -Where are you ... ?- You turned a corner and you founded him: he was sitting on te ground with his knees at his chest, his hair were hiding his eyes -Hinata!- You ran to him.

-(y/n), I'm so sorr... - He didn't finish cause you hugged him.

-I like you too baka!- You said smiling him.

END OF FLASHBACK

From that day on you've been boyfriend and girlfriend and you two kept happily be.

-(y/n)-chan!- You heard the voice of your boyfriend behind you, you turnd and you saw him reaching you on his bike.

-Good morning Sho-kun!- You smiled at him.

-Hi love!- He smiled back while you blushed again.

The sun was rising while you looked at your odd boyfriend, he had became your sunshine for a while now -Jump on!- He said and you sat behind him on the bike and he started cycling again, you hugged himtight.

-Hinata! I love you!- You half shouted to him.

-W w ww w w why are you saying something like this all of a sudden!?- You couldn't see it but he was really red.

-Cause it's true! I love you- You smiled saying it again.

-I love you too ... (y/n)-