Gone - Edward Elric x Reader

This one shot is about Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist (and from FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood) which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

-I'm home- He said walking through their house's door after a long and hard day

-I'm home- He said walking through their house's door after a long and hard day. All he wanted to do was see his brother, to hug his girlfriend and to have a quiet evening with them. Just talking and eating together, he wasn't asking for anything more nor anything less.

-Hi Nii-chan!- He saw the human figure of his brother when he reached the living room, sitting at the table.

-Hi Al- He sat near to him, looking around them he couldn't see (y/n), his girlfriend -Al, where is (y/n)?-

The other Elric looked at his brother with confused eyes -What do you mean? I thought she was with you-

-Are you saying that she didn't come back home??- The boy started worrying.

-I haven't seen her all the day...- Said Al, clearly worried too. Edward didn't wait for the brother to say anything else, he rushed outside again and ran towards a house not too far from their own. He knocked at the door and waited for someone to answer.

-Who is?- The voice asked behing the wood of the door.

-Edward, Edward Elric- He answered with heavy breaths.

-Oh Edward!-She said opening the door -It's nice to see you!- Then she noticed it -Ed, are you alright?-

-Winry, (y/n) is here?- He asked her trying to keep calm. The blond girl was quiet shocked by this sentence, she shook her head without saying a word -Have you at least seen her today?- She shook her head once again.

-Ed, is everything...- She couldn't finish her question that he was running again towards the village.

Where can she be? What did she say me this morning when she woke me up? She went to buy something...

He couldn't remember it at all, he went asking for her in every shop he saw.

-Excuse me- He said going inside a fruit and vegetable shop -Have you seen this girl today?- He asked the man picking from his pocket a photo of (y/n) that he would always bring with him.

-Isn't that (y/n)?- He said friendly.

-Yes, do you know her? Did she come her today?- Edward asked hopeful.

-Yes of course I know her, she buy fruit here often. But today she didn't come and I didn't see her walking past this shop, I'm sorry- The man said.

-Thanks...- Said Edward while walking out.

He heard those things almost in every shop he asked about (y/n).

-Good evening- He hurried to say going inside a book shop that was about to close. The only two persons there were a girl who looked about the same age as (y/n) and a old man who he thought was the girl's grandfather -I'm sorry, have you seen thia girl?- He asked to the girl showing her (y/n)'s picture.