There for you - Yuu Nishinoya x Reader

This one shot is about Yuu Nishinoya from Haikyuu!! which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy that.

-What am I going to do....?-It had been my first phrase of every single day for a while. That was my just the second yeat of high school but I already felt like I had to decide my future. Maybe because I really had no clue.

-What am I going to do...?- I repeated it even during lesson, not able to focus on it.

-Did you say something (l/n)-san?- The teacher caught me, I was so embarassed that I couldn't say anything. I managed just to move my head meaning "no".

-Hey are you okay?- I voice came from behind me right after the bell rang.

-Yes, it's just so stressing!- I answered him letting my head fall on the desk.

-What do you mean? Next year will be evem more stressing!- Had I just imagined it or haf he became more responsible latley?

-Well... Soon we'll have exams too, club activities are getting difficult, I don't know what I'll do after high school, I can't understand maths, because of all these things I can't even sleep... And plus I can't say to Y- What was I saying!? "I can't say to Yuu that I love him"?? Did I realize that Yuu was the exact person I was talking to!?

-What?- He heard what I was about to say, but I guessed he didn't understand. He didn't have to know that I was crushing on him.

-I can't say.... To.... MycrushthatIlovehim!-Why did I say this!? I couls have told something else. He didn't have to know that I have a crush too!

-Huh? Really!?- My face was already of a deep shade of red, his words made it even worste -You shouldn't be afraid of that! I'm sure none woulf reject you! Whoever this guy is I'm sure he feels the same about you!- He said with his usual smiling face, giving me a thumb up. That hurt my feelings. But I tried to spike a smile.

-Thank you, Yuu-kun- Then an idea popped in my head, after all I thought that since I had started this thing I should end it -I think... That I'll say him tomorrow!-

-Oh! Really? I want to know how this end up, okay?- His voice changed a bit as if what I said made him sad. Could it be.... No, noway. I ended up laughing a bit -Hey what's wrong? Do I have something on my face?- He asked frustrated.

-No, it's not that. I just thought about something impossible.... After all I know that the one I like likes someone else. But I want him to know how I feel, so I'll tell him anyway- I was sure, this was the perfect way to tell him.

Later, during volleyball practice

Nishinoya p.o.v.

-I wonder who he is....- I mumbled while stretching- Who.... Who.... Who...-

-Something's wrong, Nishinoya-senpai?- At the word "senpai" I suddenly turned to see who it was, Hinata.

-Nothing really, it doesn't concern volleyball anyway. It's just a school thing- I said looking at the ground.

-Nishinoya thinking about school during practice? How rare...- Sugawara said behind me.

-It isn't really school thing.... But it is.... But not really.... How can I explain this...?- I knew how to explain, but I didn't know if I wanted to tell them or not. They were my team, and my best friends....

-In other words you've got a crush on someone- Sugawara said smiling wormy. When Ryuu heard those words he got near to me.

-Is she Kyoko?- He whispered, I quiclly told him that it wasn't her -She isn't Kyoko!?- He yelled then, really surprised.