The new student - Rin Okumura x Reader

This one shot is about Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist (Ao no Exorcist) which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Rin POV

Rin POV

The young exorcist and son of Satan was sitting next to his best friends in class, waiting for lesson to start.

-I wonder why Yukio is this late...- Shiemk said looking at the door.

-You're right. He isn't the type of person that is late...- Rin added. Everyone had already noticed it.

(Y/n) POV

-You bloody demon!- I screamed before attacking the demon with my knife, my only weapon.

I managed to kill the demon. And to protect the ones behind me.

-Are you alright?- The boy asked me, he was worried and actually I had some serious wounds but I didn't feel the pain. But I just collapsed -(y/n)-san!?-

Oh what a great way to start my first day in the new school was that.

I woke up while they were bringing me to the school. A scho where I would how to be a better exorcist. After they medicated me I feel really better.

-I think it's better for you to start school tomorrow and relax today- He said to me.

-It's no prolem Okumura-sensei. I'm addicted to heal quickly after a battle. I just wonder how a demon got this near to the school...- I said confused.

-Okay, then follow me to your new class- Yukio told me -Good morning everyone! Sorry I'm late-

-What did take you so much?- A boy with dark hair and blue eyes asked. His face in thay moment made me laugh a bit, so he noticed me.

-This is your new classe mate. Her name is (y/l) (y/n). She'a already a professional exorcist but she studied how to be just by practice so now she wants to know the theory too-

-I hope we can be friends- I said smiling then I turned to Yukio -Where can I sit?-

-Why not there?- He said pointing at the place right behind that boy that I noticed just then had blushed a bit.

-Hi there- I said smiling when I sat at my place -I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you-

-My name is Shiemi- The girl next to the boy said, smiling.

-And I'm Rin- He said. His cheeks were red and this made me blush too.

I kept taking notes during the lesson more than everyone else.

At the end of the school I took my time to pack all my things. All the others were already gone.

-Rin, let's go ...?- Shiemi asked him, she was near the door, ready to go.

-Just one second ... I .... I feel like I've forgot something on my desk- He said, definitely it wasn't true, I covered my mounth with my hand trying not to laugh -Go on, I'll reach you later- The girl nodded and went out -Then ... How was your first day here?- He asked me when he was sure the other girl was gone.

I turned to face him, he was acting like he was looking for something under his desk -Cool, it was nice-

-Sorry if it's something personal ... But why do you have all those wounds?- He asked me slowly getting up.

-Ah, you mean these?- I asked rising my arms where my newest wounds stood, he nodded -Well, coming here this morning I met a demon right before the school. I was about to get in but I had to fight him and it was a bit difficult-

-It's strange that a demon gets this near to the school-

-It's the same thing I said- I smiled and I started walking out, I noticed Rin was following me -So ... Have you found what you were looking for?- I asked him with pink cheeks.

-What? Oh well ...- But he blushed even harder than me -It was ... I remembered that I.... uhm ...-

-I was just joking- I said laughing and getting out, always followed by Rin.

-Oh ... Okay ... And are you okay now? I mean... These wounds seem pretty serious and you got them just this morning- He seemed worried.

-I'm addicted to this- I said, I was surprised that he had known me just for a few hours and yet he cared about me -Thanks Rin for asking it by the way- I added happy -Then goodbye, see you tomorrow- And then I walked away leaving him with a really red face.