Radio - Ittoki Otoya x Reader

This one shot is about Ittoki Otoya from Uta No Prince Sama which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

The sun was shining and it rained

The sun was shining and it rained. As the childish girl I was I couldn't stop looking around in the sky searching for a rainbow.

I had been going around in the town for half an hour, totally forgot about why I went out in the first place.

-No rainbow...? - I frowned under the umbrella. I sighed and I walked back.

Even if I gave up I kept looking up while walking. I've always been like that.

Even now I haven't lost hope. Not at all. Not about being adopted and neithet about get him to notice me, even if hadn't seen him in a year.

Thw longest year of my life.

-I'm home- I said closing the umbrella when I reached the orphanage.

-Nee-chan!- The two little twins hugged me, I hugged them back.

I was the onlu teenage left there, and those two were like sisters to me. My best friend.

-(y/n)!- I heard the voice of the woman that I started calling "mum" a long time ago. She stared at me confused for a while.

-Huh? Something wrong mum?- I asked her.

-I thought you went to the supermarket...- She explained.

-Oh my gosh. I totally forgot, sorry. I'm going now- I said right away embarassed.

-I want to go with you!- One of the twins said.

-Yeah! Me too!- Said the other one. I looked at mum and she nodded.

-Okay no problem, but never leave my hands!- I said looking seriously at them -Understood? Yumi? Yuki?-

-Yeeeees- They said at the same time smiling.

-Okay, then let's go!- I said as the both of them grabbed my hand.

-Yaaaay- They were really happy of this.

When we reached the supermarket and we got in the two seemed to be even happier.

-Is that Nii-chan? It's he right, Yumi?- Yuki said to her twin sister.

-Yes! He's the one singing!!- Yumi replied.

-Ehm, what are you talking about?- I asked them kneeling down, confused and curious.

-What? Did you forget about Nii-chan!?- Yuki said kind of shocked.

-How could you?? We thought that you two were like wife and husband!- Yumi added. I blushed. Who the hell were theu talking about!?

-Eheh... Your cheeks have the same color of his hair!- Yuki laughed.