Like a Fairy Tale - Cecil x Reader

This one shot is about Cecil from Uta no Prince Sama (Uta Pri) which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

-Are you awake?- I heard a voice beside me, I slowly opened my eyes and turned to look at the little girl

-Now I am- I said annoyed, while my sister couldn't stop smiling -Stop it, it's not like this is a travell where we are supposed to have fun-

-But onee-sama! It's about your marrige we're talking about!- She yelled almost stealing my hear.

-Stay quiet! It's five in the morining after all! The others are probably asleep, and so should be us!- I said covering her mounth and her eyes as well -And about the marrige... I told you I don't agree with it!-

-But... A few years ago you told me you were in love with Cecil... Had something changed? Do you hate him now?- She started with all those questions of hers, and when she started asking the "why" and "how" questions she would never stop.

-I don't hate him! I still love him... The point is that just because I love him and we're going to get married it doesn't mean that he loves me back. And I don't want to be with someone who doesn't really love, understood?- She looked at me with wide eyes, she was still too young to understand things like these.

-I guess yes ...?- And she wanted just to make me happy pretending to have understood -I think he loves you too by the way....-

-What does you make you think this, huh?-

-After all mummy told that when Cecil knew that he was going to marry you he smiled and seemed happy!-

-He is a kind person, of course he wouldn't make me feel like he disliked me, it'a an arranged marrige, I never liked things like that. Go to sleep now- I told her going back looking outside the window.

It had been hours since we got on that train, the train that would have brought me to my future life. It was like a fairy tale, a old one, where a prince and a princess, both from high families, end up married. But it wasn't our choice to get married. Of course I dreamed about getting married with him and we always got along really well, but I always thought that we were more like friends than lovers.

Between those thoughts I really got asleep. The second time I wasn't woke up by my sister. When I opened my eyes I instantly noticed that Cecil was beside me.

-Good morning, (y/n)- He said, sweetly as always.

-Hi Cecil. I suppose that we arrived...- Because of what I said just a few hours before I didn't really know how to act.

-I'm happy you're here. I really couldn't wait anymore- He said cupping my cheek, making me looking at him, then he kissed me. I wasn't that surprised, ever since we were told that we would have married we started kissing (he started kissing me, to be sincere).

-Maybe after all he really loves me...- I said loud, it was meant to be just a thought in my head, but I really said it.

-What? Who are you talking about?- He suddenly seemed nervous and a bit angry. I didn't want to ask him that, but then I had to.

-It's you. Cecil, if you have something against this, against our marrige say it now! I don't want you to act like this just because our parents want that we get married!-

-(y/n) ... You don't want to be with me... ?-

-I dream to be with you! It's what I always wanted, but if you don't want it, then it's better not to get married- I finally said how I felt about this whole mess.

-You think thay I don't really love you? Ia that what are you saying?- I just nodded looking at my feet -You were so wrong.... But I have to admit that for all this time I thought the same, I wasn't sure that you loved me back, I was afraid that during our marrige you would say "no"-

That was it, a fairy tale. Not an old one anymore, a real one, were both the prince and the princess love each other. But it was as well a new kind of fairy tale, our kind.

-I won't I will always say "yes"-