Forbidden - Caspian x Reader

This one shot is about Caspian from the Chronicles of Narnia which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

It was a night like everyone else, a normal, common, night in London. The Summer wind was the best thing ever and I couldn't help but face at the window. It was something perfect. The stars, the moon.

I sighed breathing the healing and fresh air. I went a bit outside the window and I sat on it.

When I noticed that I lost my balance I panicked and I didn't even have the time I was falling towards the stone ground that I found myself trying to swim. I was in a river.

I wasn't in Londond. It was day. What was going on?? How could something like this be possible!?

-What? There's someone in thw river king!- I heard a voice coming from the ground. Luckily for me I knew well how to swim and I could reach the ground by myself. When I looked up to see who spoke and I found out it was a mouse!

-I should be the one asking "what?"- It was the only thing I could thinl about in that moment -You're a mouse... How can you talk??-

-By the way she's talking and acting-The mouse spoke again turning to the other person there, a human -I guess she's not a narnian and neither a telmarine-

-She's like the ancient Kings and Queens of Narnia, she must come from the same world!- He exclaimed surprised and helping me getting up. I looked at him and blocked myself unconsciously. He kept staring into each others eyes for a while until the mouse spoke up again.

-I agree with you, King Caspian- He said -I shall introduce myself miss, my name is Reepichi-

-Nice to meet you both, my name is (y/n) (l/n). Now... Would you be so kind yo explain me where I am and what's happening too?- I was dying to know.

-You're in Narnia- Caspian said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

They spent the rest of the day telling me about everything about Narnia and the Kings and Queens. It was incredible.

-I'm wondering how did I end up here..- I asked more to myself than to either of them but Caspian replied anyway.

-When we'll reach the castle I'm going to check out Susan's horn. Maybe someone used it to call you. But if they did that would mean that something serious is happening and we're in peace with the others Kingdoms- He explained, he was confused as well.

-I think that Aslan sent her here, we need her, that's for sure. None end up in Narnia for no reason- Reep added.

When we reached the castle I couldn't stop looking around me, it was fantastic. Therw were every kind of creatures, I felt at home like I never did before.

Months passed by and nothing serious happened, nothing changed, there was no sign of war or something like that.

-Maybe Aslan really sent me here randomly- I said one afternoon while walking around the castle with Reep. Shame that Caspian had to talk with the council, I really loved talk to him... Maybe I loved it too much.

-That's absolutely impossible- Reep said, then, before he talked again there was a huge silence, like if he was thinking about saying something or not, in the emd he said it -You know, the Kings and Queens left us two years ago now.. We know that King Peter and Queen Susan left forever and we're wondering when King Edmund and Queen Lucy will come back here. But maybe you've been sent here to stay-

-What? To stay?- I asked confused, but I didn't dislike that idea -I would love to but I'm from another world so I guess that I'll go back there sooner or later, judging by what happened to the Kings and Queens too-