Happy Thoughts - Peter Pan x Reader

This one shot is about Peter Pan from Once Upon a Time (OUAT) which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Years had passed by, he had almost forgot her, or this is what he was trying to belive

-We can't let them have Henry back- He said neutrally to Felix -Our plan will work perfectly- But the lost boy noticed that in that moment something was wronf with Pan. But it wasn't a news. It was a usual thing.

Then he left.

-I'm going to look there around, maybe I'll find the lost girl and her friends. I'll stop them. Make sure Henry doesn't run away- He siad, then he was gone into the deep forest of Neverland, not really looking for Emma and the others -(y/n), where are you?- He whispered. He knew he wouldn't get and answer.

They used to play hide and seek when in Neverland there were just a few lost boys and the two of them could play all day long without anyone looking for them.

Those were good days.

Yes he was trying to live forever, and hw knew that that wouldn't help him bring the girl back but, maybe .... He would have lived enough to see her come back to Neverland, finally missing him.

He would have waited.

What are you doing Peter?

He heard that. Her voice. He could reconize it anywhere.

-(y/n)?? How is this possible?? Are you really there??- He asked.

I'm not physically there. I you know it. You know I can't be. More than an hundred years passed since I left.

-I kept asking me this. Why did you left? - He got angry. She had heard hia angry voice thousands of times.

I didn't belong to Neverland. I realized that I wasn't supposed to live there. But thank you for saving me, Peter. Without you I would have died a lot earlier.

-So you didn't want to be with me? Was that your problem?-

I already said to you before leaving that my family needed me. I saw them while dreaming. Before that day I always thought they didn't care about me. But thanks to you both me and them realized how much we cared about each other. And I told you, right? I asked you to leave and come back with me to London. You just punched me and yelled to me. I got that there weren't any chances to convince you but I didn't think you could do this.

-I'm doing this for us- He yelled.

I can't even come back now. Accept it Peter, I'm dead.

He didn't answer.

Talking to you was my last wish. I wanted ... One last time. I won't ever be back.

-You know ... Before you left I could fly with no problems, without pixie dust and stuff. But after that day I needed it and sometimes I couldn't fly at all. When you were here I was so happy that I didn't need any happy thoughts-

It wasn't that easy for me to go away, back to London every day I kept hoping that you'd changed your minds. I kept the windows of my room open every night. But you didn't even come visit.

-If just I could change the past ...-

You can change the future.
Sorry for what I've done.
I missed you so much but it doesn't matter now.
Remember what I said today.
I'll always be waiting for you, I know you'll reach me. After all you're a good person.
Goodbye.

He felt her presence leaving and then she was gone.

-Goodbye-