Sleepover - Karma Akabane x Reader

This one shotnis about Karma Akabane from Assassination Classroom which of coure I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

-I'm late

-I'm late. I'm late. I'm late- I freaked out while prepearing my rucksack for the sleepover when my phone rang, it was Nagisa -Yes?-

-Hi (y/n), it's Nagisa. Where are you? Do you remember that today's there's the party, right?-

-Yes, yes. It's just ... It was a really long day at school and I fall asleep as soon as I touched my bed. I woke up just half an hour ago. I'm sorry but I'll be there soon- I said and closed the call.

Everyone exept for me must be already there. I'm really the last one...

After a few minutes I was outside running to reach that place. Our old classroom.

It had been one year ever since we graduated. All of us. Successfully.

It had felt like a century since I'va walked this way the last time. All the trees and the ground ... It didn't change at all. Then I saw our classroom.

All mu classmates. That place. The stars. That moon.

It really looked like that night.

I took a deep breath and walked towards them.

-(y/n)!- I heard Kaede's voice then she hugged me -It's been so long!- We didn't delete our class group on our phones, we kept chatting everytime we wanted to.

-Sorry to be the last- I said while waking toward the buliding with my friend.

-Last?- She asked confused -What do you mean by that? You're not the last-

-Really? What a relief!- I smiled- I was sure to be the only one late. Who's missing?-

-Your boyfriend, Karma-kun- She said loud.

-Hesnotmyboyfriend!- I whispered/yelled at her -He's really the only one left?-

She nodded -We thought that he was with you-

-why would he...?- I mumbled most to myself -Anyway.... It's strange, at school he arrives always befote anyone else in our class. Maybe I should call him...-

I went inside the classroom to leave my rucksack and to see everyone then I walked outside again, until I reached the first trees, and called Karma. He took a long while before answering.

-What's up nyan girl?- I heard his voice, the strange thing was that his voice came both from the phone and from behind me. I slowly turned to see if actually he was behind but he wasn't. Since it was already dark I was getting scared. I turned to face again the wood - Boo!- He said suddenly appearing in front of me.

-Kyaaaa!- I screamed having an heart attack. He couldn't stop laughing -Stop laughing, you baka!!- I said trying to punch him, but he dodged it. He was slowly calming down.