Lost - Thomas x Reader (Part 1)

This one shot is about Thomas from The Maze Runner which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Parts two and three will be published in the next days.

Thomas P

Thomas P.O.V.

I was staring at the Maze's doors.

-It was her choice- I heard a voice behind me, the last voice I wanted to heat in that moment -It's just het fault-

I stood up and looked at him straight in the eyes -Shut up, Gally!- I wanted just to punch him, no matter what.

-Calm down, shanks- Newt said running to us -Thomas you don't have to be so worried- He walked away from Gally -Remember, Minho and the others runners went outside to look for her-

-Yes, but she has been there the whole night, and you were the one who said to that none sirvive a night in the Maze- I said more worried.

-It was before you went inside the Maze right before the door closed. And the morning after that day you came back- He said, he really didn't seem worried.

I nodded. I was a bit more calm. But in that moment I just wanted to be alone so I walked away leaving my frienda alone.

I sat on the ground still looking at the Maze's doors when I heard footseps reaching me.

-Don't worry they'll find her- A female voice said. Therw was just one other girl in the girl -Dead or alive you will see her again-

-Don't you even say "dead" talking about (y/n), Teresa!- I almost yelled to her.

The two of them came out of the box together. They both had no memories of their past. But I felt like I've known both Teresa and (y/n) before the Maze.

But no matter how much (y/n) tried to be friends with Teresa, she have hated her ever since day one. 

I couldn't stand her when she started arguing with (y/n). I felt bad for her, I always saw her like a childhood friend.

Someone to protect.

-But oh right ... There are the grievers out there, this could be a problem- She added. It was like she was trying to makenme worry even more.

I didn't know what to say to her anymore, I just walked away once again.

(Y/n) ... Where are you?

As soon as I thought that I saw someoe getting out of the Maze, actually it was getting dark. But I couldn't see (y/n) between the others runners.

-Where is she??- I asked Minho.

-Sorry shank, we couldn't find her- He just answered. I stood there without saying anything. I didn't know what to say.

-Minho....- I called him while the doors started moving to get close. I felt I had to run inside. Again.

-What's up Thomas? Aren't you thinking about go inside and look for her right now, are you?- Was he a mind reader!? I avoided his sentence still looking at the doors. In that moment it would be impossible to go inside the Maze -You survived once but this doesn't mean that you'll be able to survive again-

-I ... Wasn't thinking about that- I lied when another idea came in my head.

-Oh really?- He showed fake surprise on hia face.

-I just want to go in the Maze with you tomorrow- I said. The doors were closed.

-As you wish shank. But don't get angry with me if I say this, I don't think there are anu chances to find her ... Not alive at least- He said, I just glared at him -I mean, she stood there for the days and two nights, it's already difficult to survive because of the grievers but she hasn't nothing to eat and nothing to drink- He explained, and he was right.

So damn right.

-I don't care. I want to find her. She's strong. I know she's alive- I said.

Then I ate and went to bed. I wanted to be fresh and awake for the next day. 

We woke up early, as usual. I didn't waste time, I was the first one standing in from of the Maze's doors, waiting for them to open. When Minho saw me he just sighed. He kept thinking that me going inside the Maze just to look for (y/n) was useless.

-Keep that in your mind, Thomas, we're going there to map the Maze, not to look for a deaad body- He said me.

-Shut up, Minho. I know you don't care anymore about (y/n)- I replied glaring at him. Luck that the doors opened right after that, I couldn't have stand to an argument with him in that kind of situation. 

I was the first one to get in but soon enough Minho reached and surpassed me. I followed him all the day while looking at every corner. Literally everywhere. 

We paused for lunch, I took a look around while the others were sitting on the ground. 

It was when we were heading back to the Glade that I saw her -MINHO! STOP!- I yelled, and he did as I told him. I ran to where I saw her, she was under a bunch of ivy -(Y/n)!! Please ... - I noticed that she was breathing -She's still alive!- I told Minho, of course he was surprised by that. 

-Thomas?- She mumbled.

-Yes, it's me... are you okay?- I asked worried.

-Just if you tell me that ivys aren't poisionous- She said with a small smile, then she fainted.

-(Y/n)? (Y/N)!!! Minho we have to bring her out of here!- 

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Finally... I knew he would find me. I never doubted of Thomas...