Another Human - Isaac Lahey x Reader

This one shot is about Isaac Lahey from TEEN WOLF which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

-So we heard that there is someone in our year who likes Allison- Stiles explained me

-So we heard that there is someone in our year who likes Allison- Stiles explained me. In the last weeks I noticed that Scott, Stiles, Kira and Lydia always talked together. Usually they would include me in theri conversation. I mean I'm a year younger so I "arrived in their group" later but I know all the werewolf stuff.

I couldn't stand that now they were avoiding me, so I asked Stiles to tell me what was going on, I knew he would tell me in fact he did.

-And we are curious so we want to know who he is- Scott said but everyone could get that he wasn't serious.

-Actually the only one who want to know who he is Scott- Stiles whispered -But we want to help him-

-I knew he was the only one really interested- I said looking at him.

-Anyway, will you help us?- He asked.

I have a bad feeling about this. Maybe Isaac .... How can I say this? There are a lot of others boys in their year, it could be any of them.... But I'm so unlucky....!

-(y/n)? Are you okay? Will you help us?- He asked again.

-Oh, sorry Stiles. I was lost in my thoughts...- I said sincerely the only way to know if this guy is Isaac is to help them -Okay, you can count on me- I said smiling. 

After one week ....

-Hey what's wrong, (y/n)?- Kira asked me during the lunch pause.

-You feel uneasy helping with this thing about Allison, right?- I asked, she seemed surprised, she got serious and nodded.

-Scott must sill liking her- She said -I don't really like this-

-I know. It's obvious you like Scott- I added without thinking.

-Is it really that obvious?- She was blushing, I nodded -Then what about you? I guess that you don't like this situation as well. Can you tell me why?-

-You'd be the first onw knowing that...- I said hesitating -I like .... Isaac...-

-Really? So cute!- She giggled making me blush -But he has nothing to do with this-

-I have the feeling that he's the one who like Allison- I confessed.

At first she was confused but then she looked like she understood how I felt.

Months later we got to know that Isaac who liked Allison.

-What did I say?- I sighed resring my head on the table.

-I'm sorry (y/n). I know how you feel- Kira said, she was sitting in front of me.

-I'm so unlucky- I sighed again.

-What's wrong girls?- A male voicr said, me and Kira turned to him, the one who spoke was Scott and right near to him was there was Isaac.

-You can't be serious- Ma and Kira said at the same time. They were confused but I ignored that and walked away.

Others months passed by, Isaac and Allison started dating and then stopped... I was happy for Kira, at least she could be with the one she loved.

I kept avoiding Isaac, I felt uneasy around him. But I didn't think that my crush for him ended.

But the thing that I didn't know was that he noticed this and he started to try to talk to me.

-Hey (y/n)!- I heard his voice while walking through the school's corridors. I walked faster but I felt someone grabbing my hand. It was Isaac.

-What?- I just asked.

-What's wrong? You've been acting strange since ...- He seemed to have realizing something.

-Oh ... Since when?- I said smiling.

-Since... Everyone got to know that I liked Allison ...- He was still grabbing my hand and didn't want to let me go.

-Oh finally! You noticed it, I thought you never would- I didn't want to stop smiling, I didn't want stop acting like it didn't matter.

-Another human, huh?- He was suddenly smiling, that confused me and I became even more confused whrn I felt his lips on mine own. And right in the center of the corridor. I instantly kissed back. All of the students were staring at us.

-Whaaaaaaat?- was the only thing I managed to say when we broke the kiss.

-What what? You kissed back after all, didn't you?- As he said that I was blushing every second more.

-Yes I did but I don't understand- He didn't let me finish.

-See you later (y/n). I have to go now. We will spend a lot more time together, right? I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend- I was a blushing mess and I was also really confused  -Your friend Stiles told me that you liked me but I couldn't belive it-

Stiles!? How can Stiles know that?? The only one I said that to was Kira and I really don't think that she told to him. But ... Wait a moment.... Stiles is smart so it wouldn't surprise me if he understood it by himself, actually it was quite obvious that I like Isaac. He helped me, I must thank him later!

While I was thinking that he left waving at me.

-(y/n)!- I heard someone calling me, it was Kira -I saw everything, I'm so happy for you- I couldn't say anything, I just kept smiling awkwardly for the rest of the day.

Were you embarassed? Isaac texted  me that evening.

Of course I was you know how easy I get embarassed. Kissing me in front of the whole school.... I replied.

But you liked, didn't you?

..... Yes......

Ahaha, then goodnight love. Have sweet dreams (dream about me)

I will, I always dream about you I send him that text without even thinking about it.

;) This is how he replied. I wondered what the hell did he understand ...