Fangirls - Tooru Oikawa x Reader

This one shot is about Tooru Oikawa from Haikyuu, which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this!

It had been my dream for years. Play volleyball in High School, I had to give up in Middle School so I was hoping..

Nevermind, I just had to give up again let's say. But I kept watching both boys and girls training.

-I think she has a crush on him- I heard a girl saying.

-No, you're wrong. They've been in the same class for three years and they haven't ever spoke to each other-

-But she keep watching him during every training-

Huh... They truly are annoying butnit isn't too hard to avoid them. It's enough to put some hearphones on.

It was the end of practice and all the girls were cheering for the boys.. Esapecially for Oikawa of course. I really didn't get it, volleyball is a team game, everyone is important. Oikawa Tooru was a great player but he can't play alone in volleyball, and he knew it. Yet it seemed that the girls were cheering only for him..

That day was getting darker and darker but I didn't notice at first because I fell asleep, I had to study all night long the day before. I woke up in the worst way possible.

-Watch out!- It was someone screaming who first got me waking up, then, when the ball hit my face I was completely awake. My face was red due to both embarrass and pain but I tried to hide it -Are you okay?- It was the same voice that yelled at me before, and the owner was running toward my seat. I knew him well.

-Yes, I'm fine- I mumbled covering my nose with a tissue since it was bleeding.

-I'm sorry, I'm the one who served that- He replied getting the ball -Are you really okay? You know I'm not talking about the ball-

-How do you- Sometimes I forgot that he knew what was going on with me. The reason why I was so obsessed with volleyball and yet I couldn't play it. We rarely talked yet he knew so much about me -Yes, it's okay- I tried to smile. It was the truth, I hadn't had problems with my disease for a while, but I used to much to fake being okay that I felt like I kept faking.

-Okay then- He smiled back and went to practice with the others again. I looked at the phone, it was late. I hurried and got up, I didn't feel like watch practice anymore.

On my way home I called my best friend. She wasn't in the same school as me, but as long as we could be im touch it was okay.

-Hey (y/b/n)!- I said when she picked up.

-Oh! Hi (y/n)! What's up?- We talked about random things for a while, even when I arrived home and I sat on my bed. Then my nose started bleeding again.

-Oh shit not again..- I sweared and she heard it.

-What's wrong?- She asked worried.

-My nose is bleeding..-

-Is it because of-

-No. It's just... Today by accident Tooru served a ball right on my face..- I laughed a bit, thinking for the first time about what the scene had looked like.

-So in a way or another that boy keep bothering you?- I heard in her voice that she was smiling.

-Boys never really change-

Yes. During middle school it had been difficult to deal with Tooru.

Hey, are you frew today? Can we go out? Cinema? Amusement park? Karaoke? I'm sure you'd like to see a volleyball match!