Don't - Seiya Kanie x Reader

This One Shot is about Seiya Kanie from Amagi Brilliant Park, which of cours I didn't own, I just wrote this fic. I hope you'll enjoy it. 

The girl in hoodie who never went out of her room, always messing up with the computer hoping that she would find a way to save the park

The first time you saw him you were eating lunch looking out of the window, as always there were just a few people in the park. You sighed then you saw Sento-san, with a boy Is he the one she talked about?  You thought, he seemed a nice person.

Then you met him when he agreed with help you all with the park, the day after Moffle introduced you to him.

-And this is (y/n) (l/n), she's with us since she was seven years old, we adopted her- The mascotte explained.

-An orphan? Your parents died right?- He asked.

-Kanie-kun could you at least think before speaking!?!?- Moffle got angry with him.

-It doesn't matter Moffle-san- You said then you looked up at Kanie -Oi listen up! I care about this park, so if you make it fail you'll die with it!-

-I ...I'll do my best... !- You clearly scared him.

-You'd better do!- And you walked away.

Then you met him every day and when he came to know you better he started to appreciate what you always did and kept doing for make sure that the park wouldn't close, in exchange you too known him better, but you felt something more, you started liking him so whenever he congratulated to you, you would became red as a tomato. But you knew that he wouldn't ever notice a girl like you in a century plus he didn't seem the kind of boy who have feelings for girl special to him, and even if he did that special girl would be Sento-san, never you.

One day you woke up because of the loud sound of the rain -Oh shit ...today we must stay close...- You murmured to yourself with your hand on the back of your neck. You stood up and walked until you reached the door where there was the light switch and you tried to turn up the light but it didn't work -Shit ... I can't see ... - So you rest your back on the wall near the door and you sat on the ground it must be night, I have just to wait for the morning then you realized but ... if the light is out there must be a thunderstorm out there!!! Thunders were your greatest fear, the problem was that just four people knew it: Salama, Muse, Sylphy and Kobory. It was because one night you had a sleepover with them and of course there was a thunderstorm. Actually anytime that there was a thunderstorm they were there with you, but their dormitory was in another building, and you were afraid even to step outside of your own room.

Suddenly a lightning appeared in the sky followed by a loud thunder, you covered your ears and shut your eyes close, you didn't even realize that you screamed.

Right after the door shut open and the light of a candle brightened your room, you looked up and you saw a certain someone actually really worried, you stood up.