Breakfast - Yoosung Kim x Reader

This one shot is about Yoosung Kim from Mysitc Messenger which of course I didn't onw. I hope you'll enjoy this.

They say that if the first thing you do when you wake up is to check your phone and not to tell something to your other half then you have and addiction.

But luckly this wasn't my boyfriend's case, nor was mine.

-Hello love- He said to me with his sweet smile.

-Good morning- I replied.

We still had one ear phone for each one. We loved to fall asleep in eac others arms while listening to our favourite music.

I tried to get up but fall on the pillow. I was so tired. We both had a lot of exams, we had to study a lot. But I was on my period too, and if Yoosung wouldn't had been there for I'd probably feel like I could destroy the entire world with my very own hands. No joke.

-Don't worry- He said gettig up -Rest there, I'm going to cook breakfast and then I'll bring it to you-

-Oh thanks- I said trying to smile. My stomach hurt like hell, and it was because of my period and because I was hungry, but I was also scared of Yoosung's cooking. I know he did this for me sake and I was thankful to him but.... I was scared!

I rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I heard something crushing on the ground, and it came from the kitchen.

-Yoosung are you okay!?- I yelled from the bed.

-Y... Yeah! Everything's fine!- He said but he didn't sound too convinced. Then I smell something.... And that something was burning -Gaahhh!- That was him. I couldn't hold back anymore, with sigh I got up and walked towards the kitchen -What are you doing here?- He said in a worried way helping me to stand up -You should be in bed-

-You worry too much, Yoosung... I'm not dying....- I said looking at his one purple eye. Then I focused on our burned breakfast. I walked towards the pancake, I closed my eyes and ate it.

-What are you doing!? I don't even think that's comestible...- He said worried and surprised.

-I ate every single meal you... Tried.... To cook for me- I said while finishing the pancake -And by the way you're getting better- I talked with my mounth full.

-Really?- He was clearly happy.

-Yup!- I said giving him a thumbs up smiling -But please, could you clean our room today? I'm really too tired to do it....- I said going to the couch and basically jumping on it.

-It's no problem dear- He said laughing and heading towards our room. He didn't even take a minute and I heard he screaming.... Again.... Now from our room. He didn't even give me enough time to ask 'what's wrong' that he was near me -On the bed... There is some blood were you slept...- I looked really worried. I tried not to laugh at him.

-I'm sorry Yoosung. I didn't notice...-

-But are you okay!? Bleeding like that... Do you want me to take you to the hospital?-

-Yoosung it's normal! I'm on my period, there's nothing strange that I bleed. I'm alright, it would be strange if I didn't bleed- I said him and he started relaxing.

-Oh I kind of forgot about it...- He sighed.

-Well strange isn't the right word... It could happen, it will happen.... At least I hope- I kept on thinking out loud without notice it and Yoosung was listening to me and blushing -But right now it's impossible, we never done it before...- I realized it when I saw him staring st me with red cheeks, but I didn't get really embarassed, I simply started laughing at his face and in the end he did the same.

There were no secrets between us.