Beside You - Nagisa Hazuki x Reader

This one shot is about Hazuki Nagisa from Free!! which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy it!

 I hope you'll enjoy it!

-Psst Nagisa....? Wake up..- I whisperd to the boy next to me when the teacher called him -Nagisa- I tired a bit louder but he kept sleeping.

-Hazuki-kun?- The teacher called him again. At that point I kicked his desk not too hard and he finally woke up.

-The teacher!- I whispered again to him.

He has been a bit strange for a while now.... I wonder what is bothering him so much...

-Nagisa .... Is everything alright?- I asked him during the lunch pause. Yes we are more than class mates. We've been firends since we were child, and recently we started dating too. So I can't understand why there are still some secrets between us.

-Yes (y/n)-chan!- He said with a fake smile.

-Sorry ... It's just that you've been strange from a couple of days now and I'm worried-

-There's nothing to worry about dear- He said kissing my forehead and making me blush.

That evening....

I had just finished washing the dishes when I heard the phone ringing. I went to the corridor and I answered to the phone -Good Evening, this is (y/l) house-

-(y/n)-san!?- It took me a few seconds to recognize the voice.

-Hazuki-san?- She was Nagisa's mother. We have talked just a few times before. I didn't have the feeling she liked me very much... So I got a bit nervous when I understood I was talking to her. I wondered why she called me. She sounded worried.

-(y/n) ... Is Nagisa there??- She asked.

-Nagisa? He's not there why?- I started worring too.

-Today after school he didn't come back home. I tried to call him but he doesn't answer- I could hear her crying -Actually ... It's from yestarday that he doesn't come back ...-

-Understood, I'll do my best to find him. Don't you worry, Hazuki-san- I replied instantly.

-Thank you so much...- And then I closed the call. I ran downstairs getting ready to go out and as soon as I exited I took the phone to call Nagisa but I found out that one of his friends, Nanase Haruka, was calling me. i answered quickly.

-Nanase-kun?- I tried to keep calm.

-Good evening (y/l)-san, sorry for bothering you- He sounded neutral as always -But could you come to my place, Nagisa is..-

-Is he there??- I half yelled -Is Nagisa there!?-

-Yes and ...- I didn't let him finish because I close the phone call and I started running to his place.

When I reached his house I knocked on the dooe and Haruka opened -Oh, good evening (y/l)-san-

-WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU HAZUKI NAGISA!?- I yelled rushing inside. There I fou d not onlu my boyfriend but all the swim club memebers.

We stared at each other.

-I thought you said me that everything was alright... What happened- I asked him.

He lowered his eyes and he didn't answer me, the boy just walked away.

-He ran away from home- Makoto explained me trying to make me keep calm.

-WHAAAAT!?- I yelled.

-He said it's because his parent don't allow him to go to the swim club activities anymore- Rei explained.

-What?? Why?!-

-Because he doesn't get really good marks at school...- He added.

I sighed. I talked for a while with them about what to do but then I decided that it was time to talk with Nagisa who was still outside.

-Uhm ... Nagisa?- I called him opening the door.

-Yeah?- He said softly, he was sitting on the wooden ground, looking nowhere. I sat beside him.

-You know ... About an hour ago your mum called me, she seemed really worried for you- I was talking calmly to him when he turned to look at me, he was holding back his tears -She cares about you Nagisa, and so does your father, and your friends ... And me...-

There's nothing to worry about, dear.

He told me that everything was alright, that I didn't have to worry while he was suffering this much...

-Nagisa? Do you really trust me?- I asked shyly. He turned again to me, this time surprised.

-Of course I do! Why are you even asking me that??- He said in shock.

-Isn't it obvious?- I asked but he just shook his head -Today at school I noticed that you were upset and asked if you were okay. You answered me that there was nothing to worry about. I wouldn't describe this situation as "nothing"- I could say that I was becoming a little angry.

-Sorry (y/n)-chan- He said after a long silence -I just didn't want you to worry, I thought I could go through this alone or with my friends, I didn't want you to have anything with this... I know that my mum doesn't likw you very much, I didn't want our relationship to get more difficult than how it already is. Maybe she won't let us be together...-

-You baka- I just said before kissing him on thw lips. A few were the times when we kissed on the lips, usually we kissed on the cheeks, forehead, nose.... Because of this he was red as a tomato, but I wasn't less embarassed. After breaking the kiss I looked deep into his eyes -No matter what I'll always be beside you. Even if your mother doesn't want me to be your girlfriend-

-Thank you (y/n)-chan- He said.

-From now on never keep secret between us, okay?- I asked, he nodded finally smiling.