Our Secret - Ron Weasley x Reader

This one shot is about Ron Weasley from Harry Potter which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjou this.

-Weasley is our king~- I couldn't stop singing that song, I was so happy Ron managed to stay calm and help Gryffindor winning.

-What are you doing??- One of my house mates asked me... He heard me...

-Just... Singing...- I try to avoid the blonde head throwing daggers towards me with his glare.

-Weasly is our king right? I clearly heard you- He stated, I sighed and turn to face him.

-Yes, something wrong with that, Draco?- I couldn't stand him anymore, it didn't bother me he disliked every Gryffindor but forcing me hating them too only because I was a Slytherin was too much.

-Of course! They won the quidditch match today, how are you supposed to be happy!?-

-Maybe because this has been a great match? It isn't their fault if we weren't strong enough to defeat them. Maybe our team didn't train at all, what do you think?- Iwas basically shouting in the common room and I coulf feel the tension and the quidditch players' eyes on me, like they were trying to kill me with their only glare.

And they didn't even know the whole truth...

-You won't gain anything acting this way- I heard Draco's voice when I started walking away.

-You'll see. You will change your mind, trust me- And with these words I shout the door -I really had enough of them-I mumbled to myself walking in the dark corridors hoping to meet Ron somehow.

Why did Draco have to br my childhood friend? I mean I knew he had also a bright side, he only thought that his dark side was better. I didn't always regret to have known him since we were born but the thought he could decide my whole life because of this. In the years before he kept telling me that if I would have been friend with a Gryffindor "his father would have got to know about that", and as he consequence he would have told my family, always Slytherin, always against Gryffindor, and I couldn't even imagine whay would have happened then.

At the beggining of the year I couldn't hide that I was friend with some Gryffindor, but I didn't expect for my family to tell me that as soon as I would have turn 17 they wouldn't have seen me as their daughter anymore. Instead this made me happy, I didn't want to live with someone who didn't let me try to get to my goals breaking my wings. I wouldn't let them ruin my life.

I couldn't wait to turn 17.

-What are you doing in the corridors at these hours?- A familiar voice asked me.

-I could ask you the same thing, Weasley- I replied smirking.

-Well I'm a prefect and...- He got nearerb I looked around but none else was there -The one you're in love with-

-So bold aren't we?-

-And you're nervous-

-You noticed huh? I had an argument with the whole Slytherin house I could say... Nothing new, nothing not daily- I sighed as he hugged me -I can't wait to graduate. I love this school but I can't stand this situation-

-I know- We stayed like that for a while -Astronomy Tower?-

-Astronomy Tower- I replied smiling.

He was walking severl steps in front of me, we didn't want anyone to think we were going somewhere together.

-How was the party?- I asked him when we reached the tower.

-What party?-

-Come on, you're Gryffindor and today you won a quidditch match, of course you've held a party in your common room!- I said like the most obvious thing in the world, and it was, nome could deny it.

-Oh thay party- He mumbled -Cool since they were acting like it was my birthday or something like that, but nothing special actually.... A girl was flirting with me, it was embarrassing...-

-Lavander Brown?-I asked him smirking, but also not thinking goof things about that girl.

-Yes, how do you know?-I was shocked and I couldn't help but laugh.

-She's been staring and flirting with you the whole year! You're so clueless!- I smiled looking at the stars remembering -You've been clueless to me as well-

-I must admit that you're right- He smiled back -Oh right... I have to tell you that while playing... Ginny and Harry noticed a Slytherin scarf between several Hufflepuff ones, cheering happily for Gryffindor- He smiled but he was a bit worried as well.

-I can't stay with the others, I wouldn't be abke not to cheer- I said calmly -I hope that they didn't notice me...-

-I'm sure they didn't, you were sitting in the last lines so onlt the players could see you, and I know Slytherin players don't look at the public-

-Hey! They may be jerks sometimes but they're still my house mates! I dislike them only because of their prejudice, everything but that is fine with them!- I got a bit angry and I raised my voice -Anyway... What did Ginny and Harry say about that?-

-That you were cheering especially for me- He said blushing a bit.

-Soo... The secret isn't secret anymore?  Your friends know about us?-

-I didn't tell them the truth but I think they suspect something..- He replied hiding his face, I became really stressed -Hey, you know... Sooner or later they will get to know...-

-Better later than sooner, we dicided to finish our studies..-

-I know... But when they talked about it Ginny and Harry looked good with it, I think they wouldn't mind at all-

It was hard to believe, but it would be soo good.

-You think that teel them is the best choice? Because I think that if the secret stop being a secret the whole school will know... And it would be a problem for both of us... My house mates already really dislike you, and I don't know what they will do if...- He cut me off kissing me.

-Now, the last thing you have to do is worring about me, as long as you're okay I'm okay-

-That's sweet!- We heard a female voice behind us -I didn't know you were able to say such things- We turned to see Ginny and Harry.

-Ginny! I told you to stay quiet!- The choosen one said her, then they noticed that we were already staring at them surprises and worried, or at least, I was really worried -Ops-

-Don't worry, we won't tell anyone your secret- Ginny said looking in my direction -Plus I really support this-

It was hard for me to believe but it was all I ever wished for, so I smiled to both of them -Thank you so much-

-You are part of our family already, if you want to consider your self as it- Ron said facing me, I coule see all the three of them.

-If course I want to!-I replied and then kissed him.

-Hey, hey! Don't be so lovey dovey okay? I can't stand those kind of things...- I heard Ginny saying.

-Spoke the one who kissed his six year crush in front of thw whole Gryffindor house- Ron told back and both Ginny and Harry went crismond.

Yeah, I was going to like that life, and nothing and none would have stopped me.