The Guild Party - Natsu Dragneel x Reader

This one shot is about Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy that.

Natsu P

Natsu P.O.V.

-Master, who is that girl?- The pink haired boy asked getting near to the girl who tried to hide behind the Master of Fairy Tail.

-Natsu, she is (y/n). She's a new member of Fairy Tail from today on!- As soon as he said that the whole guild shout in joy, thw little girl was surprised by that.

-What? Why are they suddenly so happy?- She asked shyly.

-Because of you!- Natsu said smiling widely -Now you're part of the family of Fairy Tail and it's beautiful that there is someone new!- Then he took her by the hand -This way! You have to meet thw others!-

-It seems like yesterday....- The same pink haired boy sighed while hiding behind a table with Happy.

-Shhhhhhh! Natsu you have to be quiet!- The blue cat told him.

Everyone was hiding behind something because that the was 8 years that (y/n) became a part of Fairy Tail and everyone agreed with make a surprise party for her.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

The streets were more quiet than usual. Often when I walked through Fiore to go to the guild I could hear their arguments from a distance of 100 meters... Expect for Gray and Natsu arguing, I could hear them from my house. Strange? Impossible? Nope. It happens because sometimes I stay up reading until 4 a.m., and when I go to bed I don't wake up until 11.... The others get worried and send Natsu and Gray to look for me and of course they start arguing while walking towards my house and they woke me that way the most of the times....

I'm the one worried now, that day was one of those days, I woke up at 10 a.m. so I hurried to go to the guild. I thought I would met Natsu and Gray but I didn't, and it was too quiet. Even when I reached the doors I couldn't hear a single voice.

I slowly pulled the doors -Hey, anybody here?- I went inside the building but none was there -Where are you guys?- I asked most to myself, I looked down whiping some tears and when I raised my eyes again......

-SURPRISE!!-

-Eh?- It took me a few seconds before realizing what was going on, then I noticed what day was that day -Thank you everyone!-

I felt someone hugging me. I instantly thought it was Natsu, but it's better to say that I just hoped it was him, in fact it was Lucy and Wendy. But while I was hugging them back I noticed that Natsu was looking at me, sweetly smiling. When our eyes met we both looked away blushing.

They say that when you have fun the time is quicker. Whoever said this was so right. It soon got dark and after all that celebrating (and some genuine fight) I found out that the girls made a cake for me.

-It's delicious! I love strawberrys!- I said when I finished my third piece of the cake, but none of them heard me, they were having fun on their own. I sighed and turned to look at Natsu, I couldn't help but laugh: I lost the count about how many pieces of cake he had already ate. And he was still eating like he was straving.

He noticed that I was staring at me, but this time I didn't look away and neither did he, we just looked into each other's eyes for a while, I felt like he was trying to tell me something.

Then we both were forced to stop that beautiful eye contact: Natsu fall on the ground because of Gray who was angry with him for some reason (of course they started fighting), and I felt someone sitting beside me, it was Erza.

-Hey (y/n), are you ejoying this party?- She asked me smiling.

-Yeah! It'a great!- I nodded -Actually I really forgot that today are 8 yeats that I'm in Fairy Tail-

-You know, it was Natsu's idea, this party- She added -He seemed like he really wanted to do this for you, to make you happy.

I didn't know what to say, yes me and Natsu were close frienda but I didn't expect him to do this for me.

-If I was you I would tell him my feelings towards him, maybe even today- She said as he got up and started walking away. I was totally shocked.

-Wait! How do you know ...!?- I was really confused.

-You have to be brave- She said with a serious expression giving me a thumbs up, then she just left.

-Well if it's Erza who say it...- I mumbled looking down at my empty plate.

I started thinking about Natsu, all the good memories, how much I loved him, how much he meant to me, how much I really wanted to confess him.

I went outside to prepare myself. The air was cold, I took deep breaths with closed eyes -OKAY, LET'S DO THIS!- I then screamed looking straight in front of me, some people turning to look at me with confused faces, but it was the last thing I cared about in that moment. I went back walking towards Natsu, I don't have to hide it, I was reallu scared, my hands were trembling and I avoided eye contact with everyone, some of the others Fairy Tails mages noticed that something was "wrong" with me and they were staring at me, I saw that Erza was one of them, but she knew what I was about to do so she just smiled to me and I find a little more courage.

Almost everyone noticed that I was different from before when I reached the pink haired boy, he included of course. He was staring down at me with confused eyes, I was looking at my feet but then I suddenly raised my eyes -THANK YOU NATSU- I basically yelled, he eventually got a bit scared, but I wanted just to tell him what I had to tell him -Really thank you.... For everything ....-

-You're welcome....?- He was insecure about what to say.

-I've not finished yet...- Everyone was staring at me and I was about to confess to the love of my life, I took a deep breath -I . LOVE..... YOU!!!- There was an awkward silence and I was looking at the ground. Then the whole Fairy Tail started applaudingand saying "ooohhhhh" or "awwww" or other quite weird things, probably they liked my courage, I guess.

But I wanted to hear his answer, hear some words from him, but instead of talking he took my face in his hands and kissed me. The rest of the guild applauded harder, they seemed really happy.

-So cute!- Said Wendy and Levy in union. I was so embarassed and shocked that I didn't say a word until Natsu walked me home.

-So .... Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?- He asked me after a while since we were (finally) alone, I just nodded -Hey, are you okay?- He got nearer and put an arm around my shoulders.

-Yes, it's just that I didn't really expect you to love me back.... I'm too happy I think- I smiled awkwardly, what I said didn't make a lot of sense to me actually.

-Got it- He smiled me back -It's the same for me. But I love you so much, you can be sure about that-

-Thank you, Natsu. I love you too-