Odd - Odd Della Robbia x Reader

This one shot is about Odd Della Robbia from Code Lyoko which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy it.

-Why am I so weak?- I mumbled to myself

-Did you say something (y/n)?- A boy sitted in front of a huge computer asked me.

-Nothing Jeremy, nothing- I answered annoyed. Then he focused back on our mission keeping talking to the others who were still alive in Lyoko. Everytime X.A.N.A. attacked ... It always ended up this way. I was always the first one to die.

At least I've been usueful a few times .... As a bait...

-Ah damn it!- I heard a voice coming from the elevator which had just opened -I was so close to kill that Krab!- He then sat near me on the ground -Need any company?-

Odd...

I didn't aswer. I didn't know how to answer that question. It's the same I've been asking myself for three months.

-I'll take that as a yes- He said smiling while I kept staring at nothing -Don't you worry about them (y/n)! They'll surely deactivate that tower-

-I know that- I said quickly.

After a while Yumi Ulrich and Aelita deactivated the tower and came back from Lyoko.

-Another battle won!- Said Urlich giving an high five to Yumi.

-Yes you've been better than me at fighting this time, BUT next time will be different!- Said Odd like he couldn't wait for next X.A.N.A.'s attack

-Odd ... Don't you think we should focus on our main problem right now?- Jeremy asked.

-He's right- Aelita added.

-Yes yes ... But you have to admit that fighting X.A.N.A. is cool!- Odd kept saying.

While they were chatting I was a few meters behind them. I've never felt like I was one of them. I've never felt like I was a Lyoko worrior.

This whole story began with them, just them, I arrived more than a year later!

We all were walkinf trough the school's campus, it was getting dark and cold, and creepy.

I began walking really slowly and from a few meter I was more than twenty meters behind them. But they didn't seem to notice this. The final proof that I'm not one of them, I've never been and never will be.

-Hey (y/n), are you alright?- I heard a voice, I raised my head only to see the boy with the strangest haircut I've ever seen.

-Yes there's no problem, Odd- He answered -But I don't think I'm great as a Lyoko Worrior- I confessed. His eyes widened.

-What? Why?- He asked confused.

-I got you into so much more troubles, I'm always the first one who gets killed, I'm basically useless. And I feel likw I will never be like you guys-

-(y/n) ... Do you remeber it was me who suggested Jeremy to make you part of our team?- He asked, serious, he was rarely serious....

-Yeah.... Thanks for this experience, but really I'm not enough-

How to forget that day ... My first day on Lyoko... It was a complete disaster.... I almost fall in the digital sea and Aelita risked her life to save me. If Aelita have died then everything would have been vane... After that fighting everyone except for Odd and Aelita were mad at me. And I couldn't blame her. I don't understand what Odd saw in me when he talked to the others about me becoming a Lyoko Worrior....

-Isn't it clear that you definitely aren't useless?- He asked bringinf me back to reality -I trusted you would be a great worrior and you have been?-

-You're wrong- I said quickly.

-You're talking about your first day, right?- He asked me, I nodded -Well, it was your first day! None can be a pro the first day. You've been getting better! Even if you don't notice this, I do. You saved the situation a few times you know... And I know we need you- He said.

Then there was a long silence pause.

-Tsk ... Your name really fits you- I said smiling -None ever said that to me, you are really really odd, Odd- I turned to look at him -Thank you- His cheeks become light pink and mine too.

-It's no problem- He said hiding his blush and walking on -We should reach the other now, don't you think- I nodded while smiling.