Dreams - Satori Tendou x Reader

This One Shot is about Satori Tendou from Haikyuu!! which of course I didn't own, I just wrote this fic. Hope you'll enjoy it. 

Up and down

Up and down. The girl was on the seesaw outside school.

Go away freak they said, they always said something like that

But I don't want to be alone You would answer

That's not our problem They would say and you would run away. They didn't seem middle school students, they were too childish.

-Hey (y/n), what's wrong?- Said your childhood friend.

-Oh Sato-kun, nothing ... I was just thinking ... -You wiped away your tears while he sat on the other seesaw next to you.

-It must be something really sad, you've clearly been crying- You ignored him -So let's talk about something funny! Have you seen Tokyo Ghoul last episode?- He always managed to make you smile.

-Of course!- You started fangirling -Suzuya's so cool! Right??-

-Yeah he's good but Touka is ten times better!-

-What about Eto?- You asked.

-Oh she's cool!-

-I think this too!- You forgot about those girls who excluded you, he was the only one who could make you feel better -You know ... I love you Sato-kun- You whispered.

-What? I didn't hear you ... - He said.

-Oh ... it was nothing ... - You shook your head -Oh ... here they come ... - You saw those girls.

-Oh look if it isn't (y/n)- One of them said.

-And she's with a boy!- Another one said -Are you two dating?-

-They would make a good couple!- The first one laughed.

-You're right!They're both ugly! Freaks!!- A third one added, you looked down at your feet while holding tight the seesaw's chains. You were used to suffer what those bitches said to you every day, but you couldn't hear them flouting Satori.

-Oh la la la- He suddenly spoke -(y/n), these girls are the ones who bully you?- You looked at him in shock, you never told him that you were being bullied, actually you never told it to anyone.

-You told him ... -The first girl, the "leader", said -We told you what would happen... - She walked towards you, it seemed that she wanted to hit you.

-Don't you dare to touch her again- Satori was now suddenly in front of you facing the girl and protecting you, this made the girls run away.

-Thank you- You said with a weak voice standing up.

-Don't you worry (y/n), you can cry if you need to- He said, so you hugged him while crying loudly and he patted your hair -Sato-kun ... -

-Yeah?-

-Let's go!- You said breaking the hug and smiling -I need to do some spikes or serves for kick away this stress- He smiled, both of you loved volleyball as much as you loved each other, the only problem was that you didn't know.

After more than three hours of training both of you were exhausted, you were lying onthe gym's floor when you remembered something.

-Sato-kun, can I ask you something?-

-Of course-

-How did you know that they bullied me?- You were looking at the high ceiling.

-Because I love you- he said neutrally.

-Ah okay- You didn't understand what he just said -Wait ... WHAT!?!-

-I love you ...(y/n) – He repeated more embarassed.

-You ... you ...you you ... I ... I ...I ... I ... -

-(y/n)?- You had already fainted -(y/n)!?-

When you woke up you found yourself sitting outside the gym with your back on the wall.

-(y/n)??- You heard a worried voice at your side, you focused on it and then you realized it was Satori's.

-Sato-kun- You called him back -What happened?-

-You fainted after training- He answered -I guess you were really tired- "because I love you, (y/n)" this phrase came back to your mind So it was just a dream ...well it was a good dream ... -I was really worried ... -

-I'm sorry- You apologized.

-No! No! No!- You looked at him confused -I should be the one apologizing!I'm sorry for what I've said before ... you don't have to love me back- His cheeks where red What? Does this mean that it wasn't a dream?? -I just couldn't hide my feelings anymore ... -

-Satori Tendo!- You stopped him, now finally ready to confess to him -I always considered you as my crush and first love, I've always liked you, ever since I first met you- His eyes widen, it was an embarrassing thing to say but you didn't have any fear now -I do love you back-

-Great!- He smiled once he realized what you said -So you don't mind if I do this- He came closer to you until your lips met and he kissed you, even thought that now you knew that the two of you loved each other you were surprised and he was really unsure about what he was doing.

Your first kiss was an awkward one since the both of you after a few seconds started laughing, but it couldn't ever be better.