Hello (a/n)

Hi there~

You must be hating me since I haven' updated in ages.. But I can explain, I had my final exams and I had to study hard unless I wanted to be stuck in high school one year more...

Okay, this is an excuse since by the end of June I was over with my exams and over with my high school life and I can't wait to star my univesity life, I just had no ideas or motivation to write this book in the past month.

Plus I used to follow a list of one shots to write, it was on my old phone, changing phone I lost that list so I'll be writing one shots every now and then when I'll feel inspired and motivated. Anyway I'll try to be more active here..

And I may or may not be thinking about accepting some requests if inspiration doesn't come to me..
The thing I want to say now is that until now I never even mentioned anywhere about accepting requests, only once I followed the suggestion of a reader of making a part two of a one shot and that's it. It doesn't bother me if people text and comment if I could accept their requests, I annoys me a bit when people dm me taking for granted that I'm taking requests...

I mean.. Usually when an author accept requests for one shots, reactions, preferences, MTL and stuff, they write it somewhere like on the title, in te description or in a chapter..

Anyway I'm not sure about accepting requests especially since the most of the comments with requests I've seen here are about anime or series I didn't watch yet / I don't know about / I'm not going to watch... So please understand that if I'll be taking requests I may no accept all of them because I'm not going to watch a series that (for example) doesn't inspire me or I don't have enough time to watch.

I don't want to sound rude but I think I do sound rude right now... T_T

Said that I hope you will understand all of this and enjoy the future chapters and one shots..

(I remember some of he series I was going to making some one shots about... Like Exo Next Door... And I'm still going to write those.... Hehe)