Super Secret Crush - Kou Mabuchi x Reader

This one shot is about Kou Mabuchi from Ao Haru Ride which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Summer Holdidays! How much have I waited for this moment

-Have you finished with your bag?- My uncle asked me.

-Not yet- I said hurring up packing pajamas, shirts, skirts ...

-How long will it take?- He sounded annoyed.

-Just a few morw things- I asked quickly. Ever since my parents died I've lived with my aunt, my uncle and my cousin. My cousin was okay and my aunt too but he couldn't see me and as soon as my childhood friend and his brother asked me if I wanted to spend the summer at their place where they lived he accepted immediately -Done!- I laughed while locking the bag and running downstairs.

My aunt and my uncle took me at the train station and then they left.

My cousin had already gone to Okinawa with her friends.

I jumped on the train right in time and as soon as it left the station I saw thw bright sun of that morning. Soon enough I reached the town.

I got off the train station and I started looking for them.

-(y/n)-san!- I said a voice I recognized immediately.

-Kou-kun!- I half yelled running in his direction. When I reached him I hugged him and he hugged me back happly -Lonf time no see ~-

-You're right- He said breaking the hug just for ruffling my hair -You aren't any taller thought- He laughed but I ignored him.

-Yoichi-kun!- I said when I saw his brother -Nice to see you!-

-Nice to see you too, (y/n)-san!- He said back.

Then I heard a female voice.

-Uhm ... Hi!- She said -I am ....-

-You must be Futaba- I said as quickly as I could -Yes Kou-kun talk a lot about you-

And that was so damn true.

The girl blushed. And he blushed too.

-R really?- She managed to say.

-Yup- I answered smiling -Everytime he texts or calls me it's always because he wants to talk about you to someone- The two blushed even more.

Yes. I've been in love with that boy for such a long time but I can't help laughing a bit.

-Let's get out of here. What do you guys think?- Koi said going out covering his blush with a hand.

Damn. The really look like they're meant to be (A/N : sorry reader-chan, but I really ship them....)

The days passed by. I spent them with Kou, Yoichi and Futaba too. Yes. I had realized it. It was too late. I should have told it earlier. Maybe I could have had more chances.

The others didn't have to know that. This have been my super secret crush forever. I haven't ever told it to anyone. Not even my cousin who I always trusted.

But before giving up I wanted to let free my feelings.

-Thank you, I had a lot of fun these weeks- I said getting my bag packed again -But it's time for me to go-

-See you next year?- Yoichi asked me.

-Of course!- I nodded heading outside their house. When I got out I noticed it was really dark and someone else noticed it too.

-I'll walk you to the station, (y/n). It's too dark now- Kou said before putting on his shoes.

I couldn't have asked anything else.

-Thank you- While walking I got suddenly silent and he noticed it.

-Hey, what's wrong (y/n)?- He asked when we reached the station.

-Nothing really. I'm just a bit sad that now I have to go- I lied. But when I saw the train that would have brought me home I stopped.

-(y/n)?-

-Actually there is something I want to say to you before leaving - I said when I got on that train I took a long and deep breath and then I said it -Kou, we have been friends ever since we were child, but I know that even if this ia true you could never feel for me what I feel for you-

-What are you talking about?- He asked trying to look confused. But I knew he understood everything

-Don't act like that, please. But in case you're serious I'll say it more directly. I love you- I slightly laughed when he blushed hard -Don't worry I plan to give up on you. I know you really love Futaba-chan. It's so clear-

-(y/n), I'm sorry for not have noticed earlier. I really can't love you- He said seriously.

-Were you listening to me?- I asked laughing- I'm giving up on you starting from now. I just wanted to tell you before- Then the advice that my train would have leaved soon could be heard -Then goodbye Kou, see you next year. Maybe I'll have a boyfriend .... It won't be a problem if I'll bring him with me I hope...?- I asked with a smile but the doors closed before he could answer me. I kept the smile until the last moment I could see him. Then I sat down and the smile faded, leaving place to some tears.

A really really long chapter of my life had just ended.