Puppy Eyes - Tetsuya Kuroko x Reader

This one shot is about Tetsuya Kuroko from Kuroko no Basket, which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this!

-How could someone leave you? Number Twooo- The dog 'joined' the basketball club just since a few weeks and everybody loved him, well almost everybody. I almost started paying visits to the basketball club just because of Number Two, well almost just for him -Cute- I said pocking his cheek.

-You really love Number Two, don't you (y/n)?- I heard the voice of Number One, the original Kuroko Tetsuya behind me. I turned to face him not stopping cuddling Number Two.

-Yes, of course I like him!-

Come on, get the hint...

He simply smiled a bit.

-His eyes are so adorable!- For a second I thought I even said too much, but still he didn't get what I was trying to say.

I saw some of the other members who overheard our conversation face palming while Tetsuya went back to practice.

I gave him hints over hints ever since middle school but it seemed to be useless.

There was only one way to avoid this kind of situation.

-I'll get going now, see you guys tomorrow- I said letting Number Two play with a basket ball. I waved at them.

-Bye- They answered waving back, but Tetsuya was focusing only on training.

I frowned and didn't hesitate a second more to exit the gym. There was a white blanket all over the place. It was the first snow of the year.

-I'm going to drow my sadness into a cup of hot chocolate- I said out loud. Was I hoping for Tetsuya to hear me? Maybe.

It didn't take me too long to reach the café where I used to go whenever I felt like this. Hot chocolate in winter and a huge ice cream in summer.

Due to Tetsuya's cluelessness I was known by the staff of that café.

-Let me guess.. A huge cup of hot chocolate?- A really tall pink haired girl asked me. Her name was Koizumi Risa, she was attending universitiy, but she worked part time in that café. Our friendship was growing, sometimes when there were just a few clients she would sit with me and talk. She had to deal with clueless people too when she attended high school, but that one person, the most clueless, became her boyfriend, sometimes he would pick her up after work at the end of the day. They were so cute.

-Even when I told him I liked him he kept not understanding at first!- She told me after bringing me my hot chocolate, that day too there only a few clients -He thought I meant as a friend since we use to bicker all the time.... It was a long and difficult path that took all of the three years of high school but in the end we ended up together-

-All of the three years of high school??-

-Yes, more or less all of them... Have you ever tried to tell him your true feelings?-

-What!? No.. And I'm not going to any soon!-

-Why not? The worste that could happen is he rejecting you but from how you described him he seems a nice person so I think you wouldn't suffer too much, he'd be kind- She turned when she heard the front door's bell, meaning that someone had just entered the café -Good afternoon, welcome- She said with a bright smile, but then she noticed who was one of the clients -Atsushi!?-

Oh, so that is Risa's boyfriend?

I moved a bit to look at him but than a certain blue head appeared next to the boy.

- Your work is over in half an hour so I came to pick you up- Atsushi answered Risa.

-Oh thank you~ Huh? Who is he?- She asked pointing at Tetsuya. I drank my hot chocolate to hide my face.

Maybe he won't notice me!

-He's Tetsuya Kuroko, we attended the same elementary school, he plays basket too, he's really skilled- Atsushi explained. I could feel Risa smirking at me more and more with every new information since I used to talk a lot about Tetsuya, she understood that that boy was the boy I was in love with -He met him coming here, he said he was heading to this café too- The two boys headed towards us and I ended uo clearly hiding my face with the mug, not even by drinking the hot chocolate.

-Tetsuya, this is my girlfriend, Risa Koizumi- Atsushi said.

-Nice to meet you Koizumi-san- He replied with his usual voice bowing. Then he sat at the same table as me. In front of me. The three of us looked at him -One hot chocolate please-

-Oh, okay!- Risa said dragging Atsushi away with he. To let us alone.

-(y/n)-chan- He said when they left startling me a bit.

-Ye.. Yes?- I replied putting my mug on the table.

-Why do you like Number Two so much?- He asked me.

Cc.. Could it be??

-Why are you asking?-I answered his question with another question.

-When you left the others started saying strange things-

-I'm not sure if I want to know what they said or not..- I mumbled to myself -You... Why do you think I like Number Two?-

-You like puppies?-

-Well, I don't dislike them, I like cats more, but anyway, that's not the correct answer-

-......-

-Think... What does Number Two looks like?-

-Everyone says it looks like me-

-Sooo...?-

-You like it when a person and an animal look alike?-

-What!?-

Seriously this boy... This sounds like some strange kind on kink...

-No, it's not the correct answer...- I looked at him waiting for another try, but he stood silent -Do I have to explain it to you?- He waited for a while then he nodded -I like you- I said quickly and I started drinking the hot chocolate again, burning my whole mounth.

-Ohh.. It makes sense actually... But you like Number Two because you like me in the first place? That's kinda rude to Number Two..-

-It's not like that! I truly also like Number Two, I simply kept repeating it on and on hoping that you would notice and understand!!- At this answer of mine he started laughing a bit.

-I was trying to feel sorry for Number Two, but I' acutally happy that you like me, and this was a fun way to tell it-

-Reject me already- I said wanting the pain to last not too long.

-Reject you? I won't-

-What..?-

-It looks like I'm not the only clueless person here. Do I have to explain it to you?- He asked using my words from before. Like he did I nodded -I like you-