What would you do - Syo Kurusu x Reader

This one shot is about Syo Kurusu from Uta no Prince Sama (Uta Pri) which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy this.

-Hey!- Someone said while I was lying my head on the desk, half asleep

-Uh, ehh?- I lift my head and I looked around me -Oh hey!- I said when I saw my friend, Syo Kurusu -How's life going?- I asked him, I don't even know why, it was clear what would be his answer.

-Pretty good, what about you, (y/n)-chan?- He asked smiling while sitting near to me.

Like I expected. It was strange, even since a few weeks he started to be happier, I didn't ever saw him that happy before. I thought about it.... It was the day that I went to the cinema witb Haruka, Masato and Syo that he suddenly changed. I was glad to see him lile that, I wanted just the best for you, after all I loved him. But I couldn't understabd the reason of his changing.... Could it be....? No, nope, no way!

-I'm okay- I said not really looking at him. Probably he was happy because there was Haruka too.

-(y/n)-chan....?- He catched my attention after three hours of lessons. It was like he noticed that I wasn't really that okay.

-Yes?- I said with a fake smile, I didn't want him to stop being happy because he was worried for me.

-Can I talk to you?- He wasn't looking at me, I just nodded.

-When?-

-Now-

-What? Syo we have another class right now, thw professor will get angry with us if we're late-

-I don't care, I need ... Your help, and I can't wait- He was dead siruous, I couldn't stand to see him like that. Like I said, I wanted just the best for him.

-Okay, but we have to hurry- I said after a while -What is wrong?-

-I can't tell you here! There are too much people, I don't know that others know ... Not yet- He .... He blushed. It was because of Haruka. For sure.

I sighed getting ready to what I was about to hear. Prepearing myself.

-Let's go in the garden there should be none there now- I said walking towards the door. I wanted to end that up quickly, without showing my feelings. The only thing that matter was for Syo to be happy, even if it meant for me to be heartbroken -Wow lucky! There isn't really anyone!- I said faking to be alright when we reached the garden.

When he will say that he loves Haruka I'll just say "I know, it was clear. I'll do whatever I can to help you~" Yes, everything will be alright, I'll move on, that's the only thing I can do.

-So, what did you want to talk about?-

-I don't know what to do in a strange situation ... I've never been in before....-

-Uh... What is it?- Maybe I should tell him "Is this about Haruka~?" .... Naah, It already hurts enough....

-Sometime ago ... I went out with a few friends and a girl... That girl, I realized that she's special to me, different from anyone else.... Now if you were me.... What would you do?-

-Well... I would tell her straight away. I'm sure she will accept your feelings for her- I told him smiling.

-Okay. Thank you. I'll do how you suggested me, and I won't waste time. (Y/n), the girl I like... Is you!- I didn't understood what he said.

-I know it Syo! It was clear, I'll do whatever I can to help you! Wait .... What? ME!?- I was so sure it was Haruka....

-Yes... You...- He was blushing every second more.

-I mean... I was sure it was Haruka, that's why I answered you that way...-

-Haruka?? You mean that you don't like me, right? It's okay..-

-No, you're wrong, I thought that Haruka would have aceppted your feelings, if I knew that it was me I would have said that she would have do this- And I kissed him without thinking about it a second time, he kissed me back right away and when we part away I could see he was really red -We have to go, we have another class, do you remember?- I rushed inside the school to hide my own blush andy wide smile.