Complications - Ciel Phantomhive x Reader

This One Shot is about Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Dear (y/n),It's been a while since we saw each other and I'm really happy to know that I will soon see you again next week

Dear (y/n),
It's been a while since we saw each other and I'm really happy to know that I will soon see you again next week. A lot of things changed in these years but I'm sure our friendship will always be the same.
Ciel Phantomhive

I was holding his letter in my right hand while travelling to Phanthive's mansion. He's right. Three years passed by since I saw him last time. Now he's 20 and I'm 19.

Lot of things solved out. Finally Ciel was living a "normal life".

When things started getting complicated, years ago, he sent me away so I would be safe. Before I used to live in a Mansion near to his own one.

Now my old house has been destroyed so I'm going to live with Ciel. 

We decided this three years ago, the last time I visited him. Back then it kept being too dangerous for me to live there, so we waited.

But finally there would be no more troubles.

I looked outside the carriage's window. The sun was shining, the weather was simply perfect.

-How long will it take?- I asked the man driving the carriage.

-We're almost there. It won't take more than one hour- He answered and I smiled at his words. It really seemed like there would be nothing to be worried about.

Ciel POV

The boy was reading a book while drinking some tea.

-Why did I wrote friendship- He asked to himself closing the book and putting the cup of tea on the table -I know and she knows too that we are in a relationship. Yes we've been friends since we were child but when things started solving out we both understood that we could live together. I told her I love her she told me she love me. Why did I feel like I had to write "friendship" instead of "relationship"?- Then he sighed and got out of the room.

-My Lord, you seem to be confused- He heard Sebastian's voice as soon as he closed the door behind him.

-Oh, did you really listen, Sebastian?- Ciel asked him in shock, but his butler didn't asnwer so he ignored the fact. He walked through the mansion with Sebastiano following him -Is everything ready for (y/n)?- He asked.

-Yes, her room is ready and the others cleaned every part of the mansion-

-Perfect- He said, the the boy looked outside the window it was almost sunset, he suddenly got worried, he turned to his butler -Sebastian, what time is it??-

-It's almost seven o'clock- He asnwered.

-(y/n) should be already here ...- His breath was going faster- I have to go and see if something happened...- He said going to the door.

-No, my lord. I'll go and I'll bring Lady (y/n) here. You have nothing to be worried about. I'll be back soon and with her- Sebastian said, Ciel nodded but he couldn't help but keeping being really nervous.

He went to her room and he sat on her bed. He waited for Sebastian to be back but it was taking him too much. As soon as he heard the door opening he ran downstairs.

Sebastian was back. But he was alone. (Y/n) wasn't there. He tried to keep calm -Then, what happened?-

-There have been ... Complications...- The butler answered.

-What kind of complications?- He asked. His heart was beating faster by every second.

-Lady (y/n)'s carriage fall in a river and .... - He started.

-What??- Ciel's eyes widened and his heart stopped.

-It's not clear how it happened but the driver died but...-

Here we going again Ciel thought definitely I will never have a normal life. I will never be happy. I won't ever again have a family.

-Lady (y/n) is alright. She made it out alive. Her life is not in risk anymore-

Ciel was so surprised that he didn't manage to say anything at first -Where is she now?-

-At the hospital- He answered and the boy didn't wait for him to say anything else. He ran out the mansion and he kept running until he reached London's Hospital.

(Y/n) POV

I've been very lucky. I could have died. The fact that I survived was an absolute miracle. I didn't remeber what happened.

Something hit the carriage really hard and it fall.

That was what I said to the police.

I was lying on my hosplital's bed when I heard fast steps coming from thw corridor. Then my room's door was shut open.

I turned to see who it was but I already knew it.

-Ciel!- I said smiling -It's been a lot of years. Nice to see you again!-

When he saw me hia worried facs turned in a relaxed one -(y/n)... I'm glad to see that you're alright-

-I'm sorry I'm late Ciel- I said trying sitting up.

-Don't worry about it- He sat near me -The onlu thing I care about now is that you're safe and that from now on we will live a normal life, together-