Magical Birthday - Kaito Kuroba (Kaito Kid) x Reader

This one shot is about Kaito Kuroba (or Kaito Kid) from Detective Conan (also known as case closed or Meitantei Conan) and from Magic Kaito 1412. I hope you'l enjoy this.

It was really dark there when I heard the ringtone of my phone

Who the hell could be calling me at 3.00 am!?

-Happy birthday (y/n)!- I heard the voice of my best friend, Kazuha. I forgot it was my birthday.

-Oh thank you!- I said happy.

-We miss you!- She said witha a sad voice.

-I miss you too guys!- I always lived in Osaka until I had to move in Tokyo due to my parents job. I missed my old friends but I couldn't say that I didn't find anyone special in Tokyo.

-Kazuha, why are you awake? It's night!- I heard another lazy male voice from the other side of the phone. Could it be Heiji!? I always supported Kazuha with her feelings towards him so I really hoped it was him.

-It's (y/n) birthday, you baka!- She said. Yes, it's definitely Heiji.

-That's Heiji right? Why are the two of you together at this hour?- I teased her.

-Oh well ... It doesn't matter- She hurried.

-I think it's better for me to leave the two you alone now, but you will give me all the details,  thank you Kazuha, and be brave- I told her.

-Yes, you too. Be brave too- She said before closing the call.

Kazuha POV

It was obvious that there was someone who (y/n) likes, she's always sighing, I know how a girl feel like when she's in love.

(Y/n) POV

When I woke up again I grabbed my phone hoping to find a message from him, from Kaito of course. But there wasn't.

Even when I got to school he didn't said even "hi". Probably he forgot.

None of my friends did say anything to me too. But they all know that my birthday is today, I told them and they told me when their birthdays are too.

I kept glaring at Kaito all the moring after all it was him who asked me when my birthday was, and now he had forget it....

When he turned back and our eyes met I couldn't help but to look away blushing.

Then I kept staring at the wood of my desk not really listening to the teachet when a hand appeared and left a piece of paper.

(Y/n), please when school ends wait for me, I have something to tell you.
Kuroba Kaito

It seemed like he remembered it. I couldn't wait for the school tl end and when the bell rang and all the students went outside there were just the two of us left in the classroom.