The Stalker - Saeyoung Choi x Reader

This one shot is about Saeyoung Choi from Mystic Messenger, which of course I didn't onw. I hope you'll enjoy this.

It wasn't my house but it was a pity to see it messy because it was my fault it was messy. I lived there for almost five days and even if I knew I would have left soon I felt like it was my duty to do the chores as long as I would have lived there.

I would have left soon.. I didn't really want to, but I tried to avoid that thought.. Maybe even if I was going away I would still been able to chat with the others on that messanger..

I sat im front of the computer and started playing some music. It was the best way to do the chores, listening to music.

I started by cleaning the windows, of course while singing -Cause we got that power~ power~~- That was a song that always gave me energy, EXO's Power. So I kept dancing the whole day while listening to songs. BlackPink, SNSD, EXO, BTS..

Hours passed by and everything was almost clean so I took a break and went to the chatroom.

Y/n: Hey, everybody~

Yoosung ✨: Oh hey Y/n!

707: hi............

Y/n: What are you doing guys?

Yoosung✨: I'm playing video games :D

707: I... Better not tell you what I'm doing.... It'a Super Secret Task!

Yoosung ✨: What are you doing, Y/n?

Y/n: I'm doing the chores

707: I know...

Yoosung ✨: Woah really Y/n? You didn't have to! 

Y/n: But I felt so useless staying here without really helping.

Yoosung ✨: But you're helping a lot with the party!

707: He's right! Now I better go on with my Super Secret Task. Byeeeee

Y/n: Wait a second Seven!

707:... What.....?

Y/n: A few moments ago you said you knew I was doing the chores... How did you know??

Yoosung✨: She's right!

707: Oh.. I should update this messanger uploading the function of deleting previous messages...

Yoosung✨: What!?

707: I mean now it's all so embarassing!

707: I don't even want to know what you're thinking about!

707: What I meant was that Y/n is so kind and gentle towards us that it didn't surprise me that she was doing the chores!

707: That's all!

Y/n: Are you sure?

707: Of course!

707: Now if you two will excuse me I would go do my work.

707: Byeeeee Byeeeeee!