Chapter 5: Aladdin

"You've got your main man here!" Aladdin Abu sandwiched his phone between his shoulder blade and his ear.

"I hope you aren't messing this Intro party, Al," Jasmine Sultan said through the other end of the line.

"Sure. Share the invites to all the first, second, third and final year students, simple as pie, babe," he tried to smile as he laced up his sneakers.

"Don't disappoint me, Aladdin. The entire school is counting on me," he could hear Jasmine's frown.

Jasmine had always been in charge of throwing the Fresh Session Christmas parties. With her being the richest girl in school and everything, she'd taken it upon herself for two years now to get students ready for the start of a new session, especially the freshmen. The parties always took place at her mansion, under the permission of her father, an over wealthy merchant.

When she and Aladdin began dating two years back, she had even begged her father to offer him a well-to-do job in one of his businesses since Aladdin was formally a broke street rat who couldn't even afford to go on to college. Basically, she'd polished him up in virtually everything.

Now, with his new iPhone 7+ and over flashy clothes and a car, Aladdin was even considered cooler than even Charming.

"Nah, I won't," he leaned back on his locker, taking in the full shape of the blonde coming his way. He gave a low wolf whistle.

"What was that?" Jasmine demanded.

"Nothing. Talk to you later, babe," he didn't wait for an answer, he quickly turned off his phone. Slicking his hair with his hand, he adjusted his jacket and moved quickly in front of the blonde.

The blonde girl clutched her books tightly, raising an eyebrow at him in confusion.

Aladdin waved a pack of white envelopes in her face, pulling one of his best smirks. "I'll take it you're a middler?"

"Er, no. I'm new. On my way for lectures,"

"That's good, that's good. So, you might wanna get these invites to any freshman you can find, male, female, whatever. Intro Session party coming up soon,"

"Oh?" The blonde took the envelopes. Looking at one of them, she gave a smile. When Aladdin noticed the gentle slope of her well constructed chin, he couldn't help but smile back.

"At the Sultan's. Where's that?" She asked.

"It's my girlf..uh...I mean, a real huge mansion not far off at Buena Vista,"

"How would we get there?"

"It's all taken care of. Uh, you'll need to go with someone, y'know. Any plans on who might go with you?"

She looked up at him. "No. I'm not even meant to talk to strangers on my first day,"

"Am I still a stranger?" He flashed his billion dollar smile at her. She just looked down at her feet.

"I'm Aladdin. You can call me Al,"

"I'm-" she shook her head a bit, as if contemplating on whether to answer or not.

"No need to be scared,"

She smiled again, pulling on the sleeves of her tank top. "Aurora,"

"Aurora. Now, that's a nice name,"

"Thank you,"

"So, I'll be seeing you there?"

She shrugged. "Depends. Let me get some studies over with and I'll get back to you,"

"How 'bout we exchange digits to keep in touch?"

She sighed. "Maybe later. I really should get going. I'll pass the envelopes around, no worries,"

Aladdin watched as she quietly walked away.

Smiling to himself, he silently punched the air with his fist. "Jackpot!"